Waardering: 4,1 van 5
4,1 sterren van 5
- door Mach Fiver, 9 uur geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Pretty crappy that in order to blacklist a site automatically that it turns off the blocker for all other websites not listed in the blacklist. And you only have to trust once and you aren't bothered with a blocking pop-up notification again unless you manually go and remove that site from the whitelist. But if a website is using touch page a few times anywhere on the page or even scroll down the page a little and triggers pop-up after pop-up driving you crazy with how often you have to deny each and every time before the page loads to a link you did press but also triggers a popup untill you manually clear the pop-up hey maybe after the 20th time i might have wanted that one or that I visit the site so often and have denied all of them you could just take my effen word that I never want to see any of the sites harrassing spam popups that direct me to gambling websites or to foxy russian porn star dating sites of lonely bimbos that can't get enough of blowjobs and making sandwiches and all sorts of crazy stuff for FREE I know right I'd have to be mad not to be into that? I mean big boobs and parts that could keep your arms warm both of them at the same time to way past the elbow. Sigh NIGHTMARE I'm looking for a different pop-up blocker that actually stays strict on sites I can also select without having to whitelist the rest. You seriously couldn't write that code well enough so it didn't mess up evrything unless you whitelisted all the others. other than that glaring horror show your popup blocker cught that sites popups where others I tried failed to do. So Now I have to go search for one that does and doesn't act like yours.
- door DawnDawn121988, 3 dagen geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I just downloaded this add-on a few minute ago to block popups from streaming video sites. When I click on a video to play it I get a second random tab popup even with the ad-blocker running. So I downloaded and installed this and it works great. Thank you for making something so handy.
- door picurael, 18 dagen geledenWaardering: 5 van 5The only pop-up blocker that does block all of the pop-ups. I appreciate having many options such as redirect (go to the destination address in the current tab instead of having a pop-up), allow, deny, trust. The trust option either whitelists the domain you're on or the destination domain, depending on the setting in options.
I do wish, like others, there was a remember option, and even that the option I choose be remembered by default, per pop-up, or per website (ideally, that would be a choice I could make in the dialogue). It's still anoying having to click allow/deny every time for the same pop-up. At least there are a source whitelist, destination whitelist, and a notification blacklist.
- door Cyberknight, één maand geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Sounds like a good idea, but in practical use, it's not. For casual browsing, I guess it is probably useful, but for everything else, it just messes up. At work, I access documents on-line, which are opened as pop-ups (yes, it's stupid, but that's how it was designed and there is absolutely nothing I can do to change that and, because it's work, I have to deal with it, and for a good part of my day). White-listing my work's site didn't work, neither did the forceful open option (the pop-ups opened blank, because they were, actually, redirects from the add-on, so the site didn't trust them and, therefore, the access was denied). In the end, it caused more troubles than occasional pop-ups would.
- door molitar, één maand geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Disappointing as it will not remember to deny sites you already denied.. so I have to deny 2-3 times for a single site. Not well written it needs to remember sites for denying.