Download Mozilla Firefox, een snelle, gratis manier om op het Web te surfen, om de duizenden hier beschikbare add-ons te proberen!Sluiten
Welkom bij Firefox Add-ons.
Kies uit duizenden extra functies en stijlen om Firefox van u te maken.Sluiten
Over deze add-on
- BeFunky: BeFunky lets you apply photo effects, enhance, edit pictures and photos online. Cartoon, sketch, painting, pop art and more...
- DrPic: Crop, Resize, Add Text, Special Effects, and Host your pictures online for free (with ads, in HTML/JS)
- FotoFlexer: FotoFlexer lets you remove blemishes, change skin/hair color, morph photos and more! 100% free (with ads)
- Iaza: Provides several conversion and effect tools by just clicking links
- LunaPic: Edit Your Pictures with this basic but powerful online editor (ads, HTML)
- Phixr: Online photo editor with no Flash required
- Pixenate: Edit photos online, fast and easily - No plugins required.
- PixLR: Flash-based online image editor.
- PixLR (express): Flash-based online image editor, express/basic version
- PixLR (o-matic): Flash-based online image editor which lets you apply different effects easily
- SumoPainting: With SumoPaint you can Create, Share and Remix your Images.
- Zygomatic: HTML-based editor. Resize, filters, sepia, crop, rotate, flip, effects
- DeMotivational Poster: Meme Generator
- pomf.me: Captioning tool
- Ancient Look: Makes the image look like very old photographs
- DynamicDrive Optimizer: Lets you easily optimize your gifs, animated gifs, jpgs, and pngs, so they load as fast as possible on your site.
- SmushIt Optimizer: Smush.it uses optimization techniques specific to image format to remove unnecessary bytes from image files. It is a "lossless" tool, which means it optimizes the images without changing their look or visual quality.
- ImageShack: Host on ImageShack
- Imgur: Host on imgur.com image hosting
- OverPic: Host on overpic.het image hosting
- PostImage: Host on postimage.org
- Exif viewer: View EXIF information for the image
- MetaPicZ: Metadata and exif viewer
- HTTP Viewer: See exactly what an HTTP request returns to your browser
- AddThis: Share to any of the supported websites by AddThis
- Facebook: Share on Facebook
- Twitter: Tweet this image
- QR Code: Obtain a QR code which point to this image.
- Baidu: Reverse image search using the Japanesse Baidu Service
- Cydral: Reverse image search using Cydral
- Google: Reverse image search using Google Images
- TinEye: Reverse image search using TinEye
- Yandex: Reverse image search using the Russian Yandex Service
- Decode QR Code: Lets you decode a 1D or 2D barcode
- i2OCR: Free online OCR that converts images into editable text.
- WhatFontIs: Send the image to whatfontis.com to identify the font used.
- WhatTheFont: Find what the type of font is used on the image
- WhatsItsColor: Find the complementary and primary color of the image
- ZoomIt: Converts your image to the Deep Zoom format, which lets you smoothly and efficiently explore the whole image, no matter how large.
Please note at the moment it only works over remote sources, i.e. does not work over local files on your hard disk, however if there is a interest from most of you we might implement support for them. Just rate the add-on with what it provides for now in mind and mention there you'll like support for local files.
Also, if there are other online services you'll like implement in the add-on don't hesitate to let us know it.