Wees voorzichtig met oude versies!
Deze versies worden ter referentie en voor testdoeleinden weergegeven. U dient altijd de meest recente versie van een add-on te gebruiken.
- Localization fixes.
- Add-on doesn't require a restart to install.
- Supports in-content preferences UI in Firefox 38 and above.
* Removes support for Firefox 2, Thunderbird 2, Flock, and Songbird
* New locales: cs-CZ, el, he-IL, pt-PT, sr, sv-SE, zh-CN
* Fixes problem with importing/exporting certain characters
* Fixes problem with having both a formSubmitURL and httpRealm
* Renames "encryption" to the more accurate "obfuscation" option
* Removed Firefox 1.5 support. Please see the website FAQ for details.
* Major code rewrite
* Added locale: ja-JP
* Fixed many miscellaneous bugs:
o Importing/exporting files without a file extension will now work properly.
* New features for all applications:
o Exports will now have a filename pre-populated with the current date
* New features for Firefox 3 only:
o Importing will now show a live progress bar of the status and count
o It is now possible to cancel an import after it has started.
o If some entries could not be imported, a View Details link will indicate which hosts and the reason for the error.
- Added Songbird support
- Revamped debug tool to provide more detailed analysis
- Bad password entries should no longer cause empty export files; they will simply be skipped
- Added ability to show details for the bad password entries
- Updated Firefox 2 compatability
- Added security notice on first-run
Additionally, the export format has been changed from CSV to XML and the sk-SK locale has been added.
See the full changelog at http://passwordexporter.fligtar.com