- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14271031, 5 jaar geledenWorked great for my needs. Not loading until clicking on tab option was very helpful.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13418471, 5 jaar geledenBest add-on to open many URLs simultaneously.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13739786, 5 jaar geledenThank you so much for developing this for firefox quantum. I use this all the time.
Before quantum, I was using a similar but different add-on.
In the old one, the current list of URLs open in tabs would appear so that I can copy that list out to somewhere else.
It would be really great if you could add that functionality!
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Jan, 5 jaar geleden1.3.2
the "extract links" button expects no spaces so you end up with cut-off links when using that feature.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13506008, 5 jaar geledenOK.
I wish it was tied to the File menu like the open-multiple-locations addon was. But at least this works with Quantum.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door BluesFanUK, 6 jaar geledenI have a list of tabs I want to open, and when I check 'don't load tab till selected', it just ignores that and tries to load them anyway, absoluely rubbish functionality and crashes the browser. In fairness, mainly Firefox itself, becoming a worse browser with every update.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13156267, 6 jaar geledenAmazing! Thanks for developing this. Saved hours!
- Waardering: 5 van 5door YFdyh000, 6 jaar geledendefect: Puzzle Bars don't remember its position. [Now can‘t reproduce]
suggest: Add a Github repository link.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Roxz, 7 jaar geledenGreat add-on easy to use. Just click on the button and paste the text then click on the open urls or clean links then open url.
ISSUE: If you tick the do not load tabs until selected it opens the tabs with this format
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar7 jaar geleden geplaatstThe issue is due to a bug in Firefox which is fixed in Nightly. The fix should come to the stable versions soon.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door BigThunder1, 7 jaar geledenSuppose this is a good idea, but it's missing instructions/info about how to use it. Not intuitive. I don't understand how to import text links into it. How do you extract text links from what and where? Batch loading URLs is a good idea, but this lacks any instruction or info about how to use. There's no option or help sections. Needs these areas mentioned improved. Until then I doubt this will catch on because it's just ... here. Don't know how to use it or what to do with it. Sorry - uninstalled.