Waardering: 3,8 van 5
3,8 sterren van 5
- door Armyofdolls, één jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Thank you very much for this great add-on! If it is possible, I would like to ask to include an option to make a list of websites where "open all links in new tab" wouldn't "open all links in new tab". Works completely perfect otherwise!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14497753, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5It works with the latest release of Firefox, however it works only 50% of what I expected. What I want is when I clicked a link in google search result, I want it to open the link in new tab and loads that new tab in the background AND it must stay in the same page because every time I always open 4-5 links at the time when google gave me the search results and that I don't want to wait for new tabs to loads in front of me because my internet is slow and I can't do anything while the new tab is loading, but this extension just open new tab and switch to it immediately with a blank page and the page just keep loading blank... which is a bit annoying to me.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14357906, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Very useful app, although -1 star for missing features. Please consider adding an icon for the address bar where the user can choose between the settings which are updated with a "Save settings" button or once the current tab is reloaded. So far, the user has to go to the preferences menu, change the settings and restart the browser for them to take effect. You could also add a list for which the user can specify websites where every link is opened in a new tab while non-listed websites act on the initial Firefox setting.
- door POffutt, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5I liked the addon but after a long time of trying to figure out a problem, I've discovered this addon is to blame. I cannot log into Feedly. With this addon disabled and all others enabled, I can log in. I think it is how it tries to open tabs. Sad, because I loved the context menu option. But I like logging in to sites better. I'm weird that way.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 5979547, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5It is very basic but works. However it is in serious need of adding a 'load in background' option or at least follow the option one has chosen in firefox. I for one open all links in the background, never switch inmediately to them. Please add this feature!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13793995, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5I have problems with google and gmail for beginning .. gmail is opening too many carts, and is even hard to logout. there should be option "exclude" domains or similar functionality. Will tell you more soon.