- Waardering: 3 van 5useless, dont opens java links, etc.
- Waardering: 1 van 5The options to control what opens in a new tab don't work at all.
- Waardering: 1 van 5I liked the addon but after a long time of trying to figure out a problem, I've discovered this addon is to blame. I cannot log into Feedly. With this addon disabled and all others enabled, I can log in. I think it is how it tries to open tabs. Sad, because I loved the context menu option. But I like logging in to sites better. I'm weird that way.
- Waardering: 3 van 5It is very basic but works. However it is in serious need of adding a 'load in background' option or at least follow the option one has chosen in firefox. I for one open all links in the background, never switch inmediately to them. Please add this feature!
- Waardering: 5 van 5Works perfect. Another great TMP replacement tool.
- Waardering: 5 van 5直接简洁地解决痛点
- Waardering: 2 van 5I have problems with google and gmail for beginning .. gmail is opening too many carts, and is even hard to logout. there should be option "exclude" domains or similar functionality. Will tell you more soon.
- Waardering: 2 van 5does the ad-don do more than switching : about:config?filter=browser.tabs.LoadBookmarksInTabs : from false to true !?
- Waardering: 5 van 5It didn't work when it was first installed.
Changed settings in Options: Tabs - 'Open new window in new tab instead'
Changed settings in the Add-on Manager in Open link in tab to: 'Open link to a different site on tab'
I have no idea why this works, it was by trial an error to get these settings.
- Waardering: 1 van 5It doesn't work. Just hijacks the current tab, hence the same as the normal firefox behaviour. Hence it's existence is pointless.
- Waardering: 5 van 5For those who want bookmarks to open in tabs, change this in about:config
I also change this:
- Waardering: 4 van 5Works good! Is there a way to make bookmarks open in a new tab as well ?
- Waardering: 5 van 5Thanks for this. Trying to reclaim as much functionality as possible from the now-defunct TabMixPlus, and this goes a long way. Would it be possible to also make it launch a new tab when I open an item from an RSS feed?