- door Firefox-gebruiker 15247006, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5不适合中国,无法注册Hello. We'd advise you on using our application to access our services while in countries with heavy internet censorship rules. Anyways, it would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team if experiencing any issue regarding our service's accessibility or functionality. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nord-help.com.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15279332, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Add-on works well once you are connected, but if for some reason you want to disconnect. (As I often do for development purposes where I have to connect to something in the local network or on the localhost, which for some reason it also redirects). You'll find yourself logged out of the add-on and you will have to log in again to be able to disconnect from the vpn server. If they fix that issue this add-on would be significantly better. In addition to that they could add features that are in the desktop application on Mac, that aren't in this add-on. (like the ability to select a server).
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14592430, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Gets stuck a lot. Sometimes requires a https login for some proxies. The speed is very good, no ip leaks. But the extension by itself is a problem.Hello. Everything appears to be working as intended on our end. Could you please contact us at support.nordvpn.com, so our team could check what could be causing the issue that you are currently experiencing and provide you with assistance on its resolve?
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14964369, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5I'm running Linux and this add-on greatly simplifies my connection process for secure browsing.
Edit: Connection issues are difficult to resolve using this add-on. Feels like Nordvpn traffic is very slow like they are overloaded at times. Still works ok now and then
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14714361, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Not logged-in in my browser. I only use in 2 device.Hello. We'd advise you on contacting our customers' support team, for them to check what could be causing the issue that you are currently experiencing and provide you with assistance on its resolve. You may reach our team out at support.nord-help.com.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14681974, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5It is good, but I can only open the extension once. If I close it after opening it for the first time it won't start again. So then i have to delete it and reinstall it.Hello. It would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team while specifying the exact issue that you are currently experiencing, for them to check what could be causing it and provide you with assistance on its resolve. You may reach our team out at support.nordvpn.com.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14290409, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Keeps losing the connection for no reason on some servers.Hello. We'd advise you on checking whether any other extension ain't interfering with the connections of ours by disabling them. If anything, drop a line to our customers' support team, for them to check what could be causing the issue and provide you with assistance on its resolve. You may reach our team out at support.nordvpn.com.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14488578, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5I use NordVPN on all my computers and phones this extension is okay find that i often have German text even if i have GB selected. Since the update a few days ago seems really buggy. Keep having to connect manually and get the 15min limit error and in the time that its taken to write this i have got the 15min error disconnect me again. I also get the user name and password pox pop up. Also since the update i am unable to get on Amazon with the VPN active. not sure if this is an amazon issue or a Nord issue just noticed it recently. Needs improving. Not keen on the new Country indicator directly on the menu bar its distracting.We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the update. As you can imagine, this is not the intended behaviour. We are working on session limit error and login dialog and fix is underway.
When you have a moment, please send us an email at email@example.com, including details and circumstances regarding Amazon issue.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14337164, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5For ubuntu user's on 18.04. to fill the password field you need to set keyboard input to Xim instead of lbus and restart your computer. this can be done in language support as last setting. This seems to be a bug in ubuntu it self as it is a problem on multiple addons.
I changed back to lbus after login as that's default.
Maybe this can be added to the support page? So the next person don't need to google and read the bug reports
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14316535, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5You'll need a paid account to sign in and use the extension. Switching windows to my password manager annoyingly closes it. You'll need to copy the password before opening it. Only able to choose servers at a country level which is VERY LIMITED especially for geographically big countries or ones with internal price discrimination. Loading the extension while connected is unnecessarily slower than my other extension (thought display information of connection would be saved LOCALLY). Its simple to use.... too simple.
- door shymwo, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Very big issue of this addon is that it often doesn't automatically connect to NordVPN proxy after browser restart but icon indicates it is connected. The workaround is to enable kill-switch in firefox by setting proxy to localhost in firefox settings and then - to disable/enable addon in addons window every time the browser can't connect to the internet after restart. That way we don't accidentally use the browser without NordVPN proxy. Except for this inconvenience it is quite a good addon and the proxy servers are very fast. I'm enjoying using it. And I hope the issues (the one I described and some other minor described by others) will be fixed soon.
- door Von, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5* UI is extremely slow to load.
* Sometimes lies about being connected (green icon, but no actual proxying).
Other than that, does what it is meant to do.
Would be nice to have a favourite countries list on the first page of the UI.
- door DaveDD43, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Microsoft sites blocked?By default, we do not block any websites; however some might get accidentally blacklisted by CyberSec. False-positives do happen from time to time, nevertheless, we constantly update our databases to avoid such occurrences.
Try disabling CyberSec feature from extension settings menu and if the problem persists - don't hesitate to contact our support team. You can do that either over email or live chat.