- door KernelPanic, 10 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5I like NordVPN as a service but this addon is pretty buggy. Often times it leaves the connection enabled but signs out your user in the extension leaving you in a limbo state that does not necessarily allow you to sign out especially if the VPN server is having issues. I've had to uninstall this extension and re-install multiple times as a workaround. There has to be a way to "force disconnect" on the VPN when you're not signed in and you guys really need to make the random sign-outs not happen anymore because this is ridiculous.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar10 maanden geleden geplaatstHello. We're sorry to hear about this issue. Please make sure to check if you don't have any other extensions installed that might interfere with the NordVPN extension or if the issue persists please fully re-install your browser. In case it does regardless, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net for assistance. - A.V.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13113864, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5it works but it is slow. it is best just turn on VPN with NordVPN for Windows 10. It is WAY faster. NordVPN connection through Firefox add-on for whatever reason is really slow.Hello. We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. Please double check if there are no other add-ons installed on your browser that could interfere with the NordVPN browser extension. Also, try connecting to the country geographically closer to you. If the issue still persists, try reinstalling both the browser and the extension completely. In case that does not help, please contact our support team once again at https://support.nord-help.net/ so we could help you further. -G.M.
- door charlieeJ, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5This is great when it works, it's supposedly the best VPN, but it really slows my internet when switched on half the time, and when using the app it will disconnect after about 10 minutes. Watching a movie on Netflix with the app is impossible. It's not a free VPN so we expect better! It would nice to not have connectivity issues and to not affect browsing speed.Hello. Thank you for your review. In case you are experiencing a slower connection while using the browser extension, please try disconnecting and connecting again, so it would reconnect you to a different server. In case you are experiencing issues while using our application, try switching the VPN protocol in the application settings menu. If that does not help, please contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- door vishybear, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5not at ALL happy with this add on. it's so hit and miss that it's not worth using.
will work for a while but then it will log you off and then you get a "something went wrong" error when you try to log on.
I'm a paid up customer, so not sure whats going onHello. Please double check if there are no other add-ons installed on your browser that could interfere with the NordVPN browser extension. If the issue still persists, try reinstalling both the browser and the extension completely. In case that does not help, please contact our support team once again at https://support.nord-help.net/ so we could help you further. -G.M.
- door Justsomeperson420, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5The proxy moz-proxy://us8107.nordvpn.com:89 is requesting a username and password. The site says: “NordVPN”
Have this prompt all the time and once I enter info it just cuts out my internet. Not only that but I have to constantly log in to my VPN service all the time for no reason and it won't save my password. Pain in the butt for a service I bought 3 years of.
- door Other Otter, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5makes me sign in EVERY SINGLE TIME I use itHello. Have you tried reinstalling the extension? If the issue persists after that, we would highly suggest contacting our support team at support.nordvpn.com. -A.P.
- door hawk, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Doesn't work for private windows. As soon as I load up a private window in firefox, both firefox windows no longer connect through the proxy. Once the private window is close, the normal window loads instantly and works againHello. As a first step in troubleshooting the issue it would be best if you could try reinstalling the extension and checking if there are no other add-ons/extensions that could interfere with the NordVPN one. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at https://support.nord-help.net/ so we could help you further. -R.L.
- door evg, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Не давно Beeline Kazakhstan заблокировали доступ к интернету для NordVPN, не возможно подключится.Привет. Пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нашей службой поддержки клиентов, чтобы они подробнее рассмотрели проблему. Мы будем рады помочь вам решить эту проблему. Наша команда работает круглосуточно и без выходных на сайте support.nordvpn.com. -L.L.
- door Limbiotic, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5This is really, really slow. Works fine with Chrome, but somehow the Firefox extension takes forever to load pages.Hello. VPN connection speed is highly dependent on a number of factors and can be improved by altering a few settings. Hence, we’d highly advise you on contacting our customers’ support team, for them to provide you with assistance on its improvement. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -L.L.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16239329, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Great idea, love the functionality but I've got the same problem as many others - it's logging me out each session. Fresh OS instalation / browser.
Entering credentials is annoying as modal dissapear, and form is not keepassxc friendly, so it's really for the ones using unique mail (+in gmail) and complex password
Please consider different way of providing credentials.
With both issues fixed (no log out, easier credentials entry) I would give 5 *Hello. Please try re-installing the browser extension to check if that helps with the issue. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at https://support.nord-help.net/ for further help. -G.M.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16024946, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Often unable to connect to server. Warning UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER. Very, very annoying!Hello! Sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced. We would suggest trying to reinstall the extension. Also, make sure you are not exceeding the 6 device limit. If the steps don't solve the issue, please contact our support team via support.nord-help.net for further assistance. -A.P.
- door AliBaba, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5This extension allows me to change my IP but all my DNS requests do not match the country I am connected too. Instead, it uses my local ISP for DNS lookups. Please fix this.
- door jcorn3, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Great, but will occasionally bug out giving you proxy errors and forbidding you from logging in. This required removing and reinstalling.
It's a month later and now I am failing to connect after reinstalling the extension. Hopefully support can figure it out.Hello. Do disconnect from our server before closing your browser to see whether the issue that you're currently experiencing persists afterward. If anything, do not hesitate to contact our customers' support team regarding further assistance on its resolve at support.nordvpn.com.
- door RobJoy, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Sad, sad,.. extension.
Where can you select the type of server you are trying to connect to?
THE most important feature for most.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15467501, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5On one hand, Nord is the very best for VPN. I adore these folks and keep renewing my 3 year subscription. I will remain loyal as long as I'm able because Nord cares a lot about our privacy, and being based in Switzerland allows them to accomplish that in the many ways they lead on.
On the other hand, the performance over the past 1 year has become almost unbearable on both iOS and Linux. Linux app has stopped working altogether, so I've resorted to this lightweight Firefox extension. It was working fine for a couple of months, and now the "search" for new servers function is broken and just spins its wheels, leaving me only able to join the last 3 countries I successfully accessed.
That wouldn't be so bad except that now the app will start as connected, but with me logged out. The server won't allow me to load any content online, and won't allow me to login with my credentials. And since there is no disconnect button - it will spin its wheels, not allowing me to login, which is required to access the "disconnect" button. So literally the only way to disconnect is to remove the extension entirely and reinstall.
May I suggest a disconnect button be added, whether or not a person is logged in? *please?*
Don't get me started on iOS, tech support tells me it's working fine and have stopped answering my e-mails, I've had to remove it from my phone otherwise it takes my phone over 90 seconds to access any data through vpn every time I unlock my phone.
(Just to clarify, for many years all of these funtions on all platforms worked FLAWLESSLY. Like a dream. I'm hanging in there with you because of your glory days Nord)
You were the king Nord, we were a dream team, what happened? I'm not switching until I literally have to due to functionality - it disappoints me that such a thing has gone from looking absurd as of 2018, to almost inevitable in 2020.Hello. Sorry to hear that you've experienced issues while using our service. We'd ask you to update your review with the Ticket ID that you've received after contacting our customers' support team, for us to check how was your inquiry handled on our end and escalate the matter afterward. Thank you!
- door Globetrotter, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Constantly loses login credentials with Firefox V.71.0 Streaming is so slow as to make it unusable for BBC iPlayer. Big promises in advertising but little actual delivery. Disappointed.Hello. Everything's working as intended on our end. It would be best if you'd contact our customers' support team, for them to check what could be causing the issue that you're currently experiencing and provide you assistance on its resolve. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nord-help.com.