Beoordeling door Firefox-gebruiker 17628168
- Waardering: 3 van 5door kodabmx, 2 maanden geleden5 stars if it put the cursor in the address field. On second window it does, but before that you type for no effing reason.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door ZevSua, 3 maanden geledenочень жаль. последним изменением идиотским и тупорылым - автор все обосрал. Чтож. придется ставить другое. Удачи
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17140555, 3 maanden geledenUTTER BULLSHIT! I PAID for this addon/pro version, and now am being held hostage! I cannot long into speed dial 2....UNLESS I PAY FOR A SUBSCRIPTION! KMA!!
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14062453, 3 maanden geledenI have the PRO version paid for. After reinstalling Firefox browser I can't login to my Speed Dial 2 account in the extension - I enter correct password and login to my account doesn't happen, I try to reset password - the password recovery web page does not load. I have paid money, but I can't use the paid service - it's a fact of fraud by the author/owner of Speed Dial 2.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17661245, 4 maanden geledenThe features that I paid for were all I wanted. Now you want us to pay again for the features? FUCK YOU!
- Waardering: 1 van 5door jr, 5 maanden geledendo not update. older versions retain access to now paywalled (server-side?) features.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17638932, 5 maanden geledenWhen I installed this add-on first about a month ago I could put custom icons via URL link for every visual bookmark. Then a couple of days ago this changed to be a PRO function requiring payment. How so?
I'd pay, but my card is not working for that since I'm a Russian citizen.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16349959, 5 maanden geledenChanging to a subscription based model after offering one-time payment. Making changes that literally no one has asked for. Last update was a massive downgrade.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Tag, 5 maanden geledenI've been paid subscriber for this add-on for years. I'm pretty sure it's the ONLY add-on I've ever paid for. The developer decided that they regret offering a lifetime subscription, and just ruined the add-on to try and get me to start a new yearly subscription. $#%& you.
One of the features of the new yearly 'pro' subscription is the ability to change the font - and the latest update changed the default font to some abhorrent almost unreadable font so you can't change it to something better without paying for the new pro subscription. For 5+ years I have used this with a perfectly readable font and now it's changed and I can't change it without paying. Again, %$&# you. This kind of %#$# is why people are so reluctant to pay for software in the first place.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar5 maanden geleden geplaatstHello there,
I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the font - we did not change the font to be deliberately "unreadable", but since the major upgrade of the extension across all three browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge), we are by default using the system font of your machine. Typically, that would be the very same font that is being used in your operating system and the UI of your browser. This change was introduced so that Speed Dial 2 is consistent with the browser / OS typography.
Could you please reach out to our customer support with a screenshot of the unreadable font?
You can learn more about the recent changes to the Premium plans and how the affect you in this article: https://medium.com/@speeddial2/recent-changes-to-speed-dial-2-a9e33a84b62c
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Alex, 5 maanden geleden"Open thumbnail in new tab" context menu function not working
- Waardering: 1 van 5door thraxbert, 5 maanden geledenSpeed Dial 2 is quite literally the only addon I've ever paid for, and will ever pay for. The syncing was worth it, and the user interface was highly customizable. I've had it as my homepage for what feels like a decade or more... But not anymore.
After their October 24 update: they say I'm on a "legacy" plan that they're taking away. So I paid money for features and the promise of lifetime support... JK SORRY, NOT ANYMORE. Now they want more of my money. And while they're busy cheating on their promise, they took away features that I found helpful and important.
I will find a new speed dial addon, and I'm never coming back. I now regret ever giving this developer a penny of my money, because they broke their promise.