- door Firefox-gebruiker 13406053, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5would be nice to have middle click on '+' to open container dropdown, instead of having to long press it.
Or keyboard shortcuts for opening a specific container group, not just ctrl+. to open dropdown.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14220894, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I am glad they fix the problem and I have been using a lot but the only downside is that it can't be used in private mode. Could you do something about it please?
- door Bob, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Now (version 7.0) it deserves no more than 4 stars. Really bad UX update. People got used to make just one click on container to open a new tab. Now it's 2 clicks... But this is not enough, you also have to move your mouse longer, because container list has moved down. OMG
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16131137, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5It use to be 2 clicks to get a container tab, now it takes 3 or sometimes 4 clicks. Click, click, click. Why the change? People don't need a bunch of options every single time they want to open a container.
- door jcarrag, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Really useful extension!
I would give 5 stars if the global hotkey was configurable as ctrl-. conflicts with another extension (which fortunately I'm able to reconfigure)
- door indiebat, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Sync is broken, default container names reappear on install, deleted too, waiting for someone to fix it, or I will, if I get off my lazy ass one fine day in the future
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15126386, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I love the concept of keeping several contexts. Now I can keep the must-login-but-will-track-your-online-activity sites in their own containers, and surf the web without Google/Facebook/... following me on every click. Also makes me feel a bit safer, knowing my work and bank related website cookies cannot be abused by random sites I pass by. A missing feature however (and the only reason I'm not giving 5 stars) is that it isn't linked with bookmarks, it would be so much better if bookmarks could have a setting "open in container", that would probably also fix Tab Stash, were now all tabs are restored in default container.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16062270, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5The Multi-Account Containers extension for Firefox is a useful addition. I typically have a couple dozen tabs open at any given time, which clutters up the tab bar and makes it difficult to find a given tab. Categorizing the tabs into containers fixes this problem, with the ability to hide and show containers of tabs.
I didn't give a five-star rating to the Multi-Account Containers extension because there are some (in my opinion) missing features and functionality which I won't go into here, but one disappointment is that containers and their tabs are not saved to the 'cloud'. When I had my tabs and containers set up how I wanted them, I switched to an OS on another partition where I had Firefox installed. When I logged into Firefox, I was expecting my tabs and containers to sync with what I had set up in the other instance of Firefox and show up in this instance. They did not.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatstIf your browser is set to sync add-ons and open tabs, a new Firefox install should bring over all of your add-ons, all of your containers, and all of your open tabs. If that's not working, you could file a bug here: https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/issues/new
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14806951, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Es muy buena. Debería "preguntar" cuando abre otra pestaña por seguimiento de un link en que contenedor queremos abrirla. Cuando se ingresa a gmail hay que recargar la página, no ingresa en el primer intento
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16026948, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5MAC version 6.2.5
Reopen url in specific container doesn't work in FF 78, if it already associated to another container.
For example. I have two containers: Home and Work. I associate Gmail with Home container. But if i try to reopen it in Work container then it opens in Home container again.
This scenario works correct in FF 77.
I would like to export rules in this extension for backup it. Can you add this feature?