Beoordelingen voor Firefox Multi-Account Containers
Firefox Multi-Account Containers door Mozilla Firefox
Beoordeling door einabyss
Waardering: 5 van 5door einabyss, 2 maanden geleden
This is a very useful add-on for separating accounts by category, using the same account in different tabs without the need for a private window, also, to ensure privacy, you can use this in addition to Total Cookie Protection in Firefox.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door le-voileux, één dag geledenCette extension permet de bien séparer les onglets, comme si nous étions sur des instances totalement différentes. Cette extension fait partie de mon top 5 !
- Waardering: 3 van 5door cndnqk, één dag geledenhttp://run.weaksharedptr.com/register?share_id=52c76a51-80a4-472f-af92-99900da1b9f5
- Waardering: 5 van 5door 嘎嘎, 2 dagen geleden兄弟们，注册就送永久免费流量！试试就知道了!
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Evstratios Moraites, 3 dagen geledenA whole world in a container - and then another whole world - and another - all color coded!
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Piyush, 5 dagen geledenProbably the biggest reason for using Firefox. Don't have to switch profiles, etc and let's me have a single window where all tabs live;
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Al, 7 dagen geledenSuper helpful to manage multiple accounts across the same website, MS, etc so there's no overlap between the different tabs
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Bikelink, 12 dagen geleden(Double edit: thought I was writing a redundant review but it turns out listing ones reviews in ones profile it doesn't tell you WHAT the review is of...HOWEVER, getting to "CONTAINERS IN FIREFOX..."
TL; DR version:
Moderately highly recommend as a "why not should help not hurt" additional layer of privacy defense, and has features that become semi-automated so it can be integrated into your workflow without much effort.
Would like if:
I'd like a little more customization (UI) and as a non-tech person (I only know a couple things) I would like to underrstand more of the "UX" lol, but while no one is perfect, this extension (literally) of a "non-profit seems like a no brainer though unclear how MUCH it helps it's easy to use.
The TL;DR "more"
Seems to do what it says it will do (in the background) well, and/or perhaps it's simply extra layer of defense I think at minimum? One thing I don't like is not being able to change the primary categories...you can add additional containers naming them anything you want, and I HAVE done that for a couple. They limit the number of symbols and colors you can use for each container which is only slightly annoying ;-) I LOVE how I set it to "open new tabs in a container" and it brings it up and you choose so don't forget, and how it automatically opens different web sites in the asssigned container (it asks you "always open in this container?" which is also a nice workflow/don't have to remember thing. These days things are so complicated that between the native browser protections, additional settings, add ons like this, etc, it can be very difficult to figure out if something doesn't work on a website where the problem is. That seems to be a rare problem though and I've worked around it and don't know that ANY were from this extension. The click symbol to change to a container is also eay to use/find. This seemed like a "no brainer" especially with the objects-in-libraries-associated-with-appearance-of-person-company company who along with those that had one strange rule and couldn't keep it strangely which has many services including finding things on the web, the container thingee is relatively simple and seems to work well not that I can tell what's going on under the hood but file under "probalby helps; doesn't seem to hurt or if does hurt not much at all!"