- Waardering: 1 van 5door Andrej, 17 uur geledenIf I remove a page to open in certain container, after syncing it will come back and page will still open in that container. But I deleted page from the container.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 18066063, één dag geledenThis is the closest I've found to Chrome's tab system (super helpful for students) but I wish you were able to edit/add more categories.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 18054659, 10 dagen geledenGreat. Only improvement I would do is to show the number assigned to each container while using the extension `CTRL + . + NUMBER` which opens a prompt for you to open a tab in said container assigned to said NUMBER.
I use at least 5 (personal + uni + work x 2 + social) and having to visually count from up down to tell which container is what number is bothersome.
Very useful tool otherwise.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Cupper, 12 dagen geledenSo far the extension is nice. However, I'm disappointed that I can't use it in a private browser. I pretty much only use private browsers.
Does anybody know how I can make a feature request to use this extension in a private browser?
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17883234, 16 dagen geledenreally useful for web developement, much more convenient than starting multiple browsers in order to use to test a website with multiple accounts at the same time, also now you can sync containers between devices, making it easier to recreate your configuration on a new machine