- Waardering: 2 van 5door Phil Chris, 13 dagen geledenFor some reason this add-on for me, makes YouTube stops working for advertisement issues.
First photo is ON: https://imgur.com/J0fPzNv
Second Photo is OFF: https://imgur.com/kFSvzVL
- Waardering: 2 van 5door WDP&HS, 2 jaar geledenMB Browser Guard is selective in it's blocking. Went to update my MB subscription and discovered only by reading the source code that I was being tracked by adobetm.com. This add-on was running even for private pages and gave it a clean bill of health. Go figure!
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15605482, 2 jaar geledenCouldn't figure out why on many retail websites, the "Customer Reviews" section of the page would be missing or not work.
Once I removed this this add-on, the reviews appeared once again.
No option to white list websites so I just removed the add on.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Larbo, 3 jaar geledenI don't know what has changed but I can no longer see reviews at Costco.com on Chrome and only turning off this extension (or going Ingognito) fixes it? Bug???
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar3 jaar geleden geplaatstHi there!
Thank you for providing us with the website link. I was able to verify what you stated.
It is being caused by the Ads/Trackers blocking feature of Browser Guard.
The review link may have an advertisement or tracker link 'baked in' which is being blocked. For now, when you find one of the review links that do not work, click the Blue M icon in the top right of your browser to open Browser Guard and turn off the slider for Ads/Trackers.
Reload the website and the reviews link should load.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Ty, 3 jaar geledenUnfortunately I encountered an issue with this extension that automatically cancelled my image downloads. There was no way to fix this, so I had to uninstall this altogether. If there was an option to turn that off, then I'd give this 5 stars.
Other than that, this extension served it's purpose of blocking access to shady websites which I really appreciated, but that download cancellation thing became too annoying to deal with.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar3 jaar geleden geplaatstHey Ty, you're right, that is annoying and I'm sorry you had this experience! We've identified the source of this bug and we will get it fixed as soon as possible.
If you decide to reinstall the extension, you can workaround this bug till the fix is live. Click on the extension icon and temporarily disable "Scams Protection" on the page you want to download from.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door sarptas, 4 jaar geleden(1) Kullanmak için e-posta adresi ile kayıt olmak gerekiyor! (2) Engelleme kategorilerindeki filtre listelerini görüntülemek ve liste ekleme ve çıkarma imkanı yok! (3) uBlock Origin ile birlikte yaptığım testte, engelleme başarı yüzdesi %25-30 düzeyinde.
(1) It requires to register with your email address to use! (2) It is not possible to view or add and remove filter lists in blocking categories! (3) In my test with uBlock Origin, the percentage of blocking success is 25-30%.!!
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar4 jaar geleden geplaatstThank you for taking the time to review our application. If you're having problems with our application we would like to help. Could you get in touch with us using this link? http://bit.ly/2wFbAXv
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15184247, 4 jaar geleden- Whitelisting for "Ads/Trackers" doesn't seem to work.
- According to the graph everything ever blocked was blocked today, meaning it is just one straight line from 0 to the total block count.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14213941, 5 jaar geledenToo many sites classified as "clickbait"; sites that are similar to aforementioned clickbait sites aren't flagged as such. Extension continues trying to block ads and flagging clickbait despite having the option disabled. Not really worth use at this point.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Miquel, 5 jaar geledenHe hagut de desinstal·lar l'extensió perquè m'ho bloca quasi-absolutament tot. Google maps, Bing maps... bye bye malwarebytes.