- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16813626, 2 jaar geledenWell, after overcoming my own ignorance, I must say that this is the perfect replacement for Firefox's live bookmarks. Furthermore, the support is outstanding. Just remember, Livemarks creates a bookmark folder for any given rss feed. Just drag that folder to your bookmark toolbar and, voila, live bookmarks lives again. This add-on allowed me to update my Firefox 60 to Firefox 78 and retain the functionality that I wanted. Can't say enough.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Paul, 3 jaar geleden(English below)
Presque parfait, fonctionne à peu près comme l'ancien lecteur de flux de Firefox. Seul reproche : les icônes ne sont pas personnalisables.
Almost perfect, works roughly as the previously existing Firefox RSS reader. Little nitpick: I would like to be able to have the website icon as the folder image (but does Firefox allows that?) and have the icons change instead of an added checkmark (which is not as visible as the yellow RSS icon turning gray)
- Waardering: 4 van 5door dr_white, 3 jaar geledenI am sitting here stunned right now. I have been holding onto a v.56 fork of FF for years now solely because of Liveclick, the legendary livemarks enhancement addon that was sadly abandoned when it seemed RSS folder functionality had been made impossible in "Chromefox". And now here I am looking at the impossible on my bookmarks bar. I would swear I've read the name Tim Nguyen associated with addons in the past, too. In any case I can't express my appreciation for this breakthrough enough and I can only hope that Mozilla doesn't somehow wreck this feature YET AGAIN. Obviously what I and many other newsfeed junkies would love to see next is as much of Liveclick's power as possible added to this new extension. Being able to have the titles of unread articles shown in boldface was a godsend, with a configurable timer that would mark them as read after a certain number of seconds! I'm guessing its probably either very difficult or not even within reach, however, considering the lack of flexibility in anything with Chromium DNA. Ah, the days when it was all about empowering the user...how I want to see those times return :)
Suggestions that hopefully might be possible to implement without too much trouble:
* Option to keep FF from shortening titles of articles. I know FF has always had a stupid arbitrary limit to the length of titles on the bookmarks toolbar but I can't find a solution like Place's Full Titles any longer.
* Either a way to support the syncing of Livemarks to our FF account bookmarks or an export/import function just for Livemarks.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 6177528, 3 jaar geledenThis extension was great, but after the update to Firefox 79.0 (windows 64 bit) it no more works :-(
(update: SOLVED :-) it was the use of CCleaner that cancels some sqlite archives in Firefox. Thanks to the developers of this extension)
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar3 jaar geleden geplaatstHey! We have had some other person complain about this on github: https://github.com/nt1m/livemarks/issues/263.
Make sure you aren't using CCleaner. Otherwise maybe open a new issue on github, so we can more easily follow up. Thanks
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Fredisland, 3 jaar geledenAt last a MUST HAVE for feeds ! Would it be also possible to add an option to mark ALL feeds as READ without opeing ithem. Thank you for this absolute great work.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15145534, 3 jaar geledenShould be able to synchronize the bookmark list with Mozilla Firefox Sync (or/and other cloud services) to avoid/automate export-import work.