- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16255010, 9 maanden geledenThe add-on advertises itself as letting you open, copy OR bookmark multiple links AT THE SAME TIME, So where is the option to BOOKMARK multiple links at the same time? (Or to copy them, but I'm mostly interested by the bookmarking possibility.)
PS: Found the option in "Add Action" but for it to work, one must delete the "open as multiple tabs" action listed before. Just toggling it in the little black submenu doesn't work. It bookmarks the selected links in a folder called "Linkclump" with the date and hour, and to find it I had to use the "Bookmark Search Plus" Add-On. The order of the links is inverted though. I wonder if they would be in the right order if one selected the links from the bottom instead from the upper link? (Tested it. No, it is still in inverted order.)
I will still give you one star because you didn't explain any of this, and I almost rejected the add-on because of that.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Graysongdl, één jaar geledenI might not have switched to Firefox if this extension wasn't on here! Been using the Chrome version for years, and this version for maybe a year, and both are fantastic!
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Mellysia, één jaar geledenI've been waiting for Linkclump to come to Firefox ever since Foxifie stopped working a few years back. I set it up quickly, and it works perfectly as it would on Edge or Chrome. Thank you for what you do and I hope this continues to be updated in the future.
Edit: After using it a bit it seems the tab function, when multiple tabs are being selected, isn't working like the Chrome version. When I select open tabs at the end, it seems to want to go to each tab as they open and I don't want that. I want them to open in the background, but if I select open in background the tabs then won't adhere to the open at the end checked box. Not sure if that's fixable or not. Just wanted to relay some feedback.
Edit 2: Hmm nvm. It works as it's supposed to. Not sure why it didn't the first time, but I uninstalled the app, reinstalled, set up everything, exited the browser completely, reopened and boom it worked. Guess firefox was being a bit weird.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15032884, één jaar geledenWhen I use this ext to open either a single or multiple links at once it takes me to the new tabs rather than letting me continue browsing on the orirignal tab. I have double checked the settings and nothing I change in the settings alters this behaviour. This Ext works fine in Edge and Chrome so Firefox has the worse version. This make this ext completelyuseless for me.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatstThanks for taking the time to write a review. I've added an option (enabled by default) in the new version to open tabs in the background. Give it a try and let me know if you have any issues with it.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Ahmed, één jaar geledenNeeds updates and a feature to open in background unloaded. Works fine currently though even though hasn't been updated in a while.
Also another issue is that keyboard shortcuts are sometimes in use by a website... holding it first before clicking can trigger that action and interfere and make it impossible to open links. Need some alternative.