- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12338472, één maand geledenThe extension itself works. However it often redirects to domains that do not work. Also, STOP OPENING THE SETTINGS, I guess when extension updates.
EDIT: Thanks for quick reply+fix. Updated rating. :)
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén maand geleden geplaatstoh :'D, I meant to open it when the extension "installs" for newbie users, not for updates too. Will fix that in the next release.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door camaradaBolado, 2 maanden geledenOther than not respecting my choice of redirecting to a restricted list of instances, works great.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar17 dagen geleden geplaatstYou can have custom instances outside the existing list.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17411074, 3 maanden geledensites load slow sometimes but it's worth it
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Elcan, 5 maanden geledenI am thankful to you for this extension but It has a very annoying problem. the extension resets its settings after every update it receives. it gets very annoying over the time.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door piptaz, één jaar geledenAfter an update, it changed my homepage without permission and tried to change my default search engine too.
Edit: I have updated my review in light of the update. The fix for the homepage doesn't work however as the stored homepages were wiped after the update.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatstSorry for that, I've patched this and released 1.5.1. Here's how you can change back the default homepage: https://github.com/libredirect/libredirect/issues/101#issuecomment-1064028758