Wees voorzichtig met oude versies!
Deze versies worden ter referentie en voor testdoeleinden weergegeven. U dient altijd de meest recente versie van een add-on te gebruiken.
* Removed references to unused thread component
* More language files (thanks babelzilla)
* Some code tidying up for Aurora compatibility
* Stop using jar files (Firefox 4 prefers normal directory structures within addons)
* bugfix: Legacy support for Firefox 3.0.x users
* Added workaround for compatibility bug that caused a hang if Firebug was running whilst we attempted to run code in a background thread.
* Replace credit card numbers option
* Add idle observer to clean the database once per day after 5 minutes of inactivity
* Show a "saving form" icon in the statusbar whenever a form is saved
* Set default form expiry time to 4 weeks
* Css fix for remove forms textbox and dropdown
* Look for key generation errors and notify the user if there is an error.
* Don't require a password to delete the database (if database has become corrupted, then password will not work)
* Bugfix: resetting password reports a key generation error even if the password reset works.
* Remove all background threaded code (Firefox 4 really doesn't like them)
* Removing unused legacy code
* Added button to clean (Vaccuum) the database (options > database > Clean The Database)
* Automatically backup the database on browser load (and pption to disable backup)
* New Crypto components fromo the Mozilla Weave team.
* Zotero compatibilty problem
* Fixed a couple of memory leaks reported by Leak Monitor
* Re-enabled options dialog resizing for windows and linux users
* Require the Lazarus password to delete the database or delete saved forms
* Ability to restore text to clipboard from an entire form rather than just a textbox.
* Added "Remove All Saved Forms" button to database options
* Added "Delete Database" button to database options, to deal with corrupt databases.
* Added an option to enable Lazarus in Private Browsing Mode.
* Fixed a particularly difficult bug that incorrectly sized the options dialog
* Removed the welcome page from the options dialog