- door Firefox-gebruiker 16556562, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Comparable to LastPass with unique features that are a step above. Additional security features of 2FA/MFA and enhanced methods of encryption.
- door Bourne, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Works great, all functionality I'd expect including creating new accounts, autofilling account information, and copying passwords and fields as needed.
The only problems are when you have firefox in ultra privacy mode, then the extension tends to not function
- door BlueSkyGamin, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5This has been my password manager for about a year now and it has served me well. It has many good features like generating strong and unique passwords and auto-filling passwords where it can. I do miss this product whenever I work on a computer that isn't mine. Some things that need improvement is detecting multiple uses of the same password and recognizing when you are making a new record on a website.
I thing this password manager is good, but I don't know if it's the best
- door RuthV, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I've been using Keeper for over a year now and it is easy to use on my laptop. I'm a bit tech challenged when it comes to my app devices like my phone, so for whatever reason I'm challenged to use it on that device very well, but that's user related not the product. That being said, Keeper is a little too touchy when it comes to my phone and tablet, it gets confused about my account, name on the account (won't recognize it) and won't let me "see" my password on those devices and that makes it very difficult to enter the password. A design flaw and why I have only given a 4 stars rating.
- door Rune, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5The functionality is competitive with the Lastpass addon, but there's a performance issue with the Keeper addon causing it to use significant CPU even while logged out and idle. Keeper is aware of the issue but it isn't resolved as of July 2020.