- door tsukkee-stmk, 8 dagen geledenWaardering: 2 van 5This addon makes other addons which provide another tab view on sidebar, for examples Tree Style Tab, Sidebery, Tree Tabs etc. very SLOW. When I disabled it (without uninstall), the other addons works much faster. I assume that the addon handle some tab related event and do some heavy task on it. I hope they improve this behavior. If it won't hinder other addons, it would be so useful for me. Thank you.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 17158325, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Ist OK jedoch muss man alle paar Minuten das Passwort wieder eingeben. Das stress mega. Solang ich am Rechner bin, soll der eingelogt bleiben. Über die Desktop App kann man nicht direkt zugreifen und muss sich auch wieder einlogen.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 17032462, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5A recent update introduced a nagging screen when you're not logged in ("Please login by clicking the icon in the toolbar"). I don't want to login every time, I only want to login when I need to use it!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15902071, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Two stars for a couple of reasons but essentially the deceptive pricing and marketing. If you are not careful, you can quickly end up subscribed to messaging and other services that are not very useful. BreachWatch is a prime example where you do the scan, and if you click on the button, it takes you to a screen that has you purchasing the product along with add-ons. I had a few users look at this, and they all said the same thing. It appeared to be part of the product and would have been easily confused by the sales tactic used. It has been this way for years. I do not mind the add-ons as they are automatically added on as if they are part of the password manager.
Overall, I used Keeper for 3+ years and great for Enterprise and Security. However, it did nogood at home as others that I could not force to use product found it too cumbersome.
- door Ariane Bouchard, 9 maanden geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Consistent with the rest of the Keeper experience. "It works, but..." is the best way I can describe it.
User experience is pretty terrible. It works with little icons in the text fields, but the pop-up that tells you to log in comes from the extension icon. Click the extension icon, however, and you're greeted by... settings. No logins there. Why they didn't just simplify everyone's life by putting everything into the icon is beyond me.
But logging in TO KEEPER happens in the icon. So logging into a site often requires you to juggle between the icon in the top right and the icons on the fields. That's assuming the icons work though, because leaving your browser unattended for a long time could cause it all to stop working and require a browser restart.
They recently changed the interface. Now you've got to click a couple more times, because they put the email address, password and 2FA on different pages. Terrible idea.
Logging into the extension and the app are entirely different processes. You need to log into both separately. The app has Windows Hello, but the extension doesn't.
The extension settings' interface is just plain weird, with green-on-blue dots indicating things that are turned on (accessibility anyone?), yet those "toggles" don't really do anything. They bring you to another page where you can check the setting. Why?
Also the desktop app by default adds global keyboard shortcuts that could very well break functionality in other programs.
And with today's update (early May 2021), they broke the thing completely. Can't type my password beyond a few characters, and even if I paste my password in, can't log in. Normally I'm pretty tolerant of bugs, but from a product that feels unpolished all around, it's harder to forgive.
Having tried LastPass (not great but still better than Keeper), 1Password (great on Mac at least; didn't try other platforms) and Bitwarden (great on most platforms; slight issues on Android), Keeper is the worst password manager yet. It just doesn't feel polished. I'm regretful that my employer picked this one.
- door lsegafre, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5It was working perfectly but in last last few days the Keeper session is dropped after few minutes forcing me to log in every 15 or 20 minutes.
I have the same problem in Firefox and Chrome, both on the latest update
- door JD, één jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5I've been using Keeper for a long time. The new interface is great but this new release is full of bugs and usable. This is seriously concerning given the fact that the one job the extension has of filling in passwords is no longer possible. This should be pulled from production, fixed, actually tested, and re-released.
- door Cem, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Firstly app is good, it works, but biggest scam I have seen for a long time. You can't use browser extension, you can't login into web app IF YOU ARE NOT PAYING after trial. This should be very clearly stated to the user at the beginning. "YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO EXPORT PASSWORDS" after your trial.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13448048, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Grund für meine schlechte Bewertung: Wenn dieses Add-on aktiv ist, fnktioniert OWA eines Exchange 2010 Servers und CMS Drupal 8 nicht mehr!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15233720, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Has very annoying notifications to sign into pages with no way of blacklisting. Very limited options compared to other extremely well known password manager.
Some pages have form fields for data that seem to trigger Keeper to prompt to fill in credentials. I would have liked to be able to limit it to only the login page itself and not prompt for other pages within domain.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 12145069, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Ads. They love serving you up ads to their subscribers for add-ons. Breachwatch, Digital Vault, etc. And there's no way for a paid subscriber to turn them off. PM is a great app that's being dragged down by the barrage of solicitations.
- door Emotional Obama, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5The Keeper add-on is not working for me when using Firefox. Whenever I click on the extentsion on the toolbar, to enter my email address or password, it just closes everytime and does not allow me to enter anything. Perhaps its because I using Linux?
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13525642, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5OK, so this extension has gone through at least 5 revisions since Firefox Quantum 57 was launched and it still does not login to the vault automatically after logging into Keeper, like it used to. Come on, please fix this already. Requiring the user to login twice (first to the extension and then second to the vault) is ridiculous.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13632141, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Keeper used to be terrific on Windows Firefox. Now it is intrusive and forgetful. Earlier versions of the Extension would remember the email address and timeout setting. The current version requires inputting everything, including the two-factor code. When selecting vault after logging in to the extension the vault requires separate logging in with the same information, as if the extension doesn't exist..
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13638357, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5I used to love this addon until they updated it this last time. Now i get popups for passwords on almost every field. When not logged in, I get even more pop ups that I spend so much time constantly closing. There is a check box to ignore, but it does not work.