- door Patrice, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I put 5 stars hoping to finally be able to use this extension: it doesn't work with the KeepassXC 2.5.2 version so I can't appreciate this module at its true value.
//EDIT : it works well with Firefox too: https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues/751
Thanks for this nice add-on! I recommand it.Please provide some more information and open a new issue at GitHub if you want this resolved. Please make sure your browser is not installed via Snap if you are using Linux.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 12532989, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5This is the best program for keeping site/pw info. I would be lost without this great program. My number #1 reason? It keeps all the info stored on your computer. I refuse to use a cloud database storage.
I Thank the KeePassXC team for a great program and make donations regularly
- door 2up9atExWF, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5A good add-on that works well. Unfortunately, it does not work with Firefox when Firefox is installed as a Snap package.Same applies to Chrome/Chromium. This is because Native Messaging cannot escape the sandbox and launch an external application (keepassxc-proxy) which is needed for the communication betweeen KeePassXC and the browser extension.
- door DirkVanGulik, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I've used this extension for sometime and like it. However, lately I'm prompted to update KeePassXC to 2.5. Using Linux Mint 19.2 this has to be a flatpak or snap repo. Non-bueno. Have to add a script for the snap repo version as it is sandboxed. Muy mal(not sandboxing, just the other stuff).
So my mild aggravation is that I'm unable to set the update preference to never and have it stick. On the positive side it adds a nifty little four-pint lime green star to the extension icon. Kinda like it actually
I know, a bit nit-picky but I is what I is. Thanks for the wonderful extension to go with the fabulous password manager. Peace, love and Linux.The green star is clearly a bug, otherwise the update check is actually put to "never". If you wish, you can use the official PPA in Linux Mint instead of flatpak or snap.
- door lundril, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5In combination with keepassxc + keepassxc-cli I am now a real happy camper ;-). keepassxc-cli solved the only problem which was left: How to merge databases from different devices. Great!