- door lundril, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5In combination with keepassxc + keepassxc-cli I am now a real happy camper ;-). keepassxc-cli solved the only problem which was left: How to merge databases from different devices. Great!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15330608, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5After a September 2019 update, the add-in would no longer connect to the KeepassXC database, rendering it completely useless. Error message is: "Cannot decrypt message"
However, as promised by the developer, an update was rolled out and it's working again. Thank you!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13503710, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Not working for me on Linux Firefox 68. Plugin doesn't fetch or updates passwords. Won't connect to my database. Absolutely no trust in this app!Did you install KeePassXC via Snap? Did you look at the documentation at keepassxc.org? You need to run a helper script to get it work. If you want to solve the issue, please make a new issue to GitHub. Thanks!
- door Fontana Nicola, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5An absolute must. I don't even know how I have survived for years without this extension. Furthermore, every new release seems to be better than the previous one, and this is good™.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15304175, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5For the most part, this functions ok and I'm able to use it. Unfortunately, for some sites (such as https://cards.barclaycardus.com/) it just doesn't seem to detect the un/pw fields even after I manually select them. Barclay's site is particularly strange. When I "choose custom login fields" I get two of the "overlays" for choosing fields. I have issues on Community America Credit Union's site as well, which might have something to do with the fact that the login form "pops open" when you click in the username field. I haven't really had any issues connecting to my KP database, mostly just issues with the auto-fill/field detection. Thanks for the all the hard work though, I appreciate it. I'm sure over time these kinks will get ironed out.
EDIT: PopOS! 18.04 (so ubuntu 18.04) & Firefox 69.0.1If you change your entry URL to https://barclaycardus.com/ the login iframe will be detected correctly if you fill the credentials manually from keyboard shortcut or from the context menu. CACU site didn't have any problems with the latest release, even if the login form pops open.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15239303, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Not working for me on Linux Firefox 68. Plugin doesn't fetch or updates passwords. Works in Chromium.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15200965, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5The plugin suddenly stopped working. The Errormessage wasn't helpful (Unsuccesful key exchange).
No way to get it back working again. So reverting to KeePass and KeePassHTTP connector.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14859916, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5doesn't work on waterfox, shows me this: Key exchange was not successful.
edit: thanks, i just copied the "native-messaging-hosts" file from ~/.mozilla/ to ~/.waterfox/ and the problem is solved!