Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatst
You can solve this by making a new attribute "KPH: LastName" to your entry. Then use Custom Login fields and select the Last name field as a String Field after selecting username/password/TOTP (obviously skip the TOTP).
- door Envido32, 14 uur geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Safe and easy to use.
I'm not giving 5 stars because the "Custom Browser" feature (like Waterfox or Librefox) is not available for Windows (only Linux and Mac).
There is a workaround by modified the Registry Keys but it's not intuitive or easy to find.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 17244481, één dag geledenWaardering: 2 van 5It used to work, but now it does not. I am using Debian 11 and Xfce 4.16. My browsers are Firefox 91.5.0esr and Tor 11.0.4. KeePassXC is 2.6.6.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén dag geleden geplaatstThis sounds like a problem with your browser and Tor. Check our GitHub for troubleshooting guide. If you have any further questions, please make a new issue about them. Thanks.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15166984, één maand geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Worked for a few days then started saying "Key exchange was not successful."
Had to reinstall the addon in order to reset it.
Beyond that it is good and probably the best option for integrating Keepass.
- door dhananjay, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Not as smooth as expected. connection to application is not opened sometimes and had to click on icon to establish it. "your password has changed" prompt comes even if it has not been changed. also saving new password is a miss more times that it is a hit. you just have to hope that banner will appear. Most of time I manually go and add the password as a entry.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15613985, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5This addon stablishes connection with google and amazon without any warning to user
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar3 maanden geleden geplaatstKeePassXC-Browser does not establish connections to either Google or Amazon. What you are seeing is most likely this: https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues/100
Firefox has a habit of forking native messaging processes without dropping previously established connections first, so it looks like the new process holds connections to other servers, when it fact it doesn't. That is a Firefox bug and nothing we can fix.
- door Romain, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Fonctionne très avec KeepassXC, la complétion automatique est performante même avec plusieurs identifiant, et la possibilité de choisir des champs d’identification personnalisé est la bienvenue.