- Waardering: 1 van 5door Connor, 3 maanden geledenDoesn't work for Amazon Australia despite requiring that permission
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15291916, 4 maanden geledenThe page says no account needed, but it seems they make the extension unusable without one. I just installed the add-on, and I clicked the Keepa button while looking at a product on Amazon. Instead of getting any price history, I get a complaint that I'm not logged in. Not very helpful at all.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar4 maanden geleden geplaatstThere is no need to click the browser button. Our price history graph is automatically inserted on every Amazon product page. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
No account is needed.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door IPv1, 5 maanden geledenPlease import .au domain... your addon is great otherwise but I cannot use.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door dogix, 8 maanden geledenAdd-on uses your device to scrape Amazon pricing data every 5-6 minutes or so, while obscuring the fact that it does this in a settings page and mentioning it nowhere else. This can be disabled by going to Manage Extension, clicking Options, then disabling "Allow the add-on to gather Amazon prices to improve our price data"
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15117070, 9 maanden geledenI don't get it, it just isn't working, absolutely nothing, I clicked the extension, the website won't load. Is there something needed to be done to use it?
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Yoski, één jaar geledenToo annoying "Accept functional cookies" page which opens every time I visit amazon, nevertheless I've clicked "Do not add cookies" each time.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatstWithout the *functional* cookies (which allow the add-on to store its settings) it can not work. You either have to accept them or you can not use the add-on. As per the rules set out by Mozilla we have to show this page and ask for permission for this basic functionality.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Maize, 2 jaar geledenNeeds an account (for no reason)We do not require an account at all. For support, please contact email@example.com
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14408812, 2 jaar geledenWymaga założenia jakiegoś konta, nie pokazuje historii cen jak jest w opisie.There is no need to register an account. If the graph does not show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15312919, 2 jaar geledenI've been using keepa.com for years and really like it, but the add-on doesn't appear to work, at least out of the box. Reading some comments it seems I might need to lower some security feature for it to function but none of the things I tried worked.
If the add-on needs extra steps to actually work, that should be mentioned on its front page and/or app settings!
Also, I'd expect at least clicking the add-on icon while I'm on a product page would go to Keepa's pricing history on that product at least, but it just loads my tracking list.
So, right now, the add-on has no use at all for me, unfortunately.Please contact email@example.com so we can help isolate the cause for the issue you have.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16170613, 3 jaar geledenThey claim that they support amazon.com.br, but they don't! Fake news.
The first message you get is: "Keepa can sadly no longer update product data for Amazon.com.br"
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar3 jaar geleden geplaatstThank you for pointing that out. Sadly we are no longer able to support Amazon Brazil. We have neglected updating the add-on description, which we have now done.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door OneManArmy, 3 jaar geledenAs promised while emailing Keepa customer service, here is your 1 star review. Your refund policy is antiquated and set up in such a way that makes it appear as if you're only in it for the money. Submitted a request for refund the day after funds were pulled from my account. Most organizations allow for a 10 to 14 day refund request window.
I never use this add on and forgot to log in to cancel the yearly subscription I was automatically enrolled in when signing up.
Seems legit shady.
In response: Horrible response. "Oh your not going to use our product for the upcoming year you paid for it (mistakenly), too bad, we're keeping your money." Enjoy your 1 star.