- door Firefox-gebruiker 13978700, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Now it wants more permissions to access my downloads. I'm sick of this shit. There's got to be an alternative to giving up all of my privacy just to look at a large thumbnail.
- door Pinkdiamond, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Isn't worth a thing, compared to Thumbnail Zoom Plus.
As Thumbnail doesn't work on the new version of Firefox, I disintalled the latter and came back to the old one I had before.
The only way to have Thumbnail work.
Too many add-ons don't work on the new Firefox version so I threw Imagus directly in the trash, with the new Firefox version.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13230603, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It works very well but it´s not privacy friendly at all. That custom licence tickles me so I had to uninstall it. Looking for an open source alternative
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13350614, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It broke image downloads. I could not download any images until i disabled imagus. Any images I attempted to download simply did not download.
please fix this.
also, please include image captcha blacklisting
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13568799, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Not anywhere close to the now gone Thumbnail Zoom Plus. It doesn't work on many sites, or only on certain images. Thumbnail Zoom Plus for instance, enlarged every single picture I wanted to, including users profile images and allowed me to enlarge images endlessly to the extent of my large computer screen.
Unfortunately, Thumbnail Zoom Plus is not the only add on left behind when Mozilla updated to version 57. As a side note, a few weeks after installing, the browser seems to be slowing down. And for love of.... please find a way for the user to override auto refresh (Java?) that's beyond the currently built in option. Update: removed permanently on 07/12/17.
- door fizzgig, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5There is an option to use all available space but it never works no matter what combination of settings is used. Imagus always displays the images only slightly larger then the original thumbnail. Just take out the option to "use all available space" since it doesn't do anything. Tweaking the advanced settings doesn't work either.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13544011, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Doesn't work more than it does, slow, sure do miss Thumbnail Zoom Plus. Firefox is quickly becoming my least favorite browser.....sad after all these years.
- door ziggar.uk, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5does nothing but bring up a white box with no image. totally useless. had high hopes after losing the great Thumbnail Zoom Plus. Sadly this does not live up to the hype.
24hours later it is now refusing to do anything other than show a revolving icon. does absolutely nothing. so removed from FF. whats the point of having somethingn installed if it simply doesnt work??
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13456302, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5I have tried many,zoom+ was found to work the best.I used it for auctions and everything else.This so called replacement works when it wants to,and doesn't work well.I even tried using an old ff version to get zoom+back.ff "updated"my version so that didn't work for long.This is enough for me to give up on FF. The zoom feature is necessary for ALL the things I use the browser for.I have no reason to use the www w/o something to enlarge images.I'm old and have very poor eye site.I need to enlarge everything.I buy watches and parts.I had to quit repair work.Now I have to buy "blindly" greatly raising the odds against me.AS if it wasn't hard enough fighting thru the scammers on ebay.WORTHLESS EXTENSION
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13534058, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It's no way near the Thumbnail Zoom plus. Don't know why the Firefox is suggesting this as replacement when it can't even do the one job it's supposed to do...It just shows the thumbnail without enlarging it, without enhancing the quality, which makes it annoying and makes the user remove it !
This so called 'Quantum' or Firefox57 has been sucking so far. It took away one of my favorite add-on. I realized how much I've adapted and got used to to Thumbnail zoom plus after they removed it. That extension has become of part of daily browsing but now it's no more. Not just this, they completely changed the interface of browser and filled with useless stuff that are good for nothing.
More ways to push users towards Chrome or other browsers if you ask me.