- door Firefox-gebruiker 16536228, 12 dagen geledenWaardering: 1 van 5HTTPS Everywhere would not honor my HTTP-only white-listed sites, so I was being interrupted several times a day to tell it, again, to allow that site through. I disabled it with no relief, and finally removed it. I am still being interrupted. If I disable or remove an extension, I expect it to remove its unwanted effects.
- door dannyk08, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5I'm not sure to what extent all requests are made https BUT some website take forever to load and some even crash: Costco item details page crashes when trying to set everything to https. I removed all extensions and added each add-on one at a time and this was unfortunately the culprit.
Great add-on, just wish it was a bit better about resolving non https assets
- door S200, 7 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Hola,
El complemento es funcional respecto a los sitios Web donde no haya implementado https (seguro).
En algunos sitios Web´s el acceso es bloqueado por el complemento HTTPS everywhere.
En otros sitios Web´s el acceso esta desbloqueado por el complemento HTTPS everywhere.
Enlaces rotos del "foro" en orangepi.org no este actualizados o esten dirigidos a otros dominios que no tienen implementado https por defecto teniendo que bloquear el acceso completo al sitio Web, entonces ¿como creo una regla para incluirlo en la lista permitidos?
Deshabilitando la funcion HTTPS del complemento y activar HTTPS desde el navegador para acceder al sitio Web ocurre lo mismo.
Aunque menos quebraderos desactivando el modo solo HTTPS everywhere y HTTPS navegador para un sitio en particular.
- door 14264359, 7 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5This extension has become useless since Firefox has a build in option to do this since version 83.
- door denis1276, 7 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5When i visit some pages like https://www.cyberciti.biz the memory is still growing and all tabs freeze. Firefox must be kill from task manager. I checked it with 85.0.1 with clear profile and nightly. The result is the same.
I search some options in firefox and i find that when i disable "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed" all works perfect.
When i enable i have the problem.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13832595, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5This used to be a good addon and, in theory, it still is... but the current decision for how to handle changelog announcements, combined with the visual design of the changelog, makes it too reminiscent of adware.
Expect it to, without warning, steal you away from whatever tab you're looking at, to present you with a huge, ad-like changelog.
This is the kind of behaviour that's had family members calling me, afraid they've been hacked and, as a more tech-savvy user who uses multiple devices and Firefox profiles, it presents me with repeated annoyances I can't opt out of.
I've been using this extension since almost day one but now, I am seriously considering uninstalling it and taking my chances.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15794528, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Annoying pop-up tabs with a desperate plea for attention. Twice in two days. I had to question if https anywhere would use such an annoying tactic. No way to disable. Deleting this annoying, and by some accounts, dangerous add on.