Download Mozilla Firefox, een snelle, gratis manier om op het Web te surfen, om de duizenden hier beschikbare add-ons te proberen!Sluiten
Welkom bij Firefox Add-ons.
Kies uit duizenden extra functies en stijlen om Firefox van u te maken.Sluiten
Hootsuite Hootlet 1.1.1-signed
We collect personal information such as the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on product and service usage, as well as information volunteered by users (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and personal or private information is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
1. It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
1. When you register for HootSuite we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
2. HootSuite uses collected information for a variety of general purposes including but not limited to: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
1. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
2. Cookies are required to use the HootSuite service.
Hootsuite uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run HootSuite. Although Hootsuite owns the code, databases, and all rights to the HootSuite application, you retain all rights to your data.
Hootsuite may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
HootSuite may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your HootSuite primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.