Download Mozilla Firefox, een snelle, gratis manier om op het Web te surfen, om de duizenden hier beschikbare add-ons te proberen!Sluiten
Welkom bij Firefox Add-ons.
Kies uit duizenden extra functies en stijlen om Firefox van u te maken.Sluiten
Over deze add-on
But, "site block feature" is discontinued.
Then I developed this addon instead of "site block feature".
How to specify the blocked sites are as follows.
- Open Addon manager
- Press "Option" button on "Hide Unwanted Results of Google Search"
- Press "Settings" button to open panel.
- Type a URL that you want to hide, then press "Add" button.
- Press "OK" to Apply and close panel.
- Use Google Search as normal
- Right click on a link that you don't want to see.
- Choose "Add this site to Hide Results" <--- new in version 1.2
URL accepts the regular expressions. (In regular expressions, combination "period" and "asterisk"
.*matches anything (aka wildcard). sample:
You can get more details about regular expressions as follows.
Since version 1.2:
Context menu is supported.
From the context menu that appears when you right-click a link in the search result, you can add a site to hide from the search results.
Added site that will become effective from the next search.
Since version 1.4:
Microsoft Bing Search is supported.
Since version 1.5:
Export and Import site data is supported.
Indicator on results page is supported.
Disable/Enable temporary on results page is supported.
- Support Bing search --> supported in version 1.4
- Support Firefox Sync to share sites data with other PC
- Support Import/Export sites data --> supported in version 1.5
- Support Google Image Search
- Support Yahoo Search
- Support multiple language UI
- Indicator for hidden sites --> supported in version 1.5
- Switch Enable/Disable on results page --> supported in version 1.5
[Tips for add lots of sites]
Currently, this addon do not support Import feature.
But you can add lots of sites by hand as follows.
- Prepare sites data
- maybe you can export blocked sites from Google
- remove protocol(http://, https://) from url
- append ".*" (wildcard) to url
- concatinate all sites into one line with space separator
- Open about:config
- locate config "extensions.jid0-TpZJ4wPImlT1zIqfw58bD9vOeWQ@jetpack.unwantedSites"
- paste or append sites data
[Important Information for you]
Update this addon was suspended because Mozilla Add-on Builder has problem.
[Important Information for you] UPDATE
Mozilla Add-on Builder service was gone. I switched development environment to Addon SDK on PC. and I submited version 1.5, but it was rejected by AMO reviewer.
After that, I don't have long enough spare time to maintain this addon.
I'm sorry for inconvenience.
Important Information: 2016/03/16
Mozilla is changing a lot of things about add-on development again. So this addon might be stop working in the future.
"The Future of Developing Firefox Add-ons | Mozilla Add-ons Blog"
"Add-ons/developer/communication - MozillaWiki - Upcoming Changes in Add-on Development"https://wiki.mozilla.org/Add-ons/developer/communication#Upcoming_Changes_in_Add-on_Development
Critical Known Issue 2016/03/17
This addon has critical known issue about "Manage unwanted result sites" due to updated data grid module "jqgird". The issue is lost your 16+ sitelist when save(press OK button) on "Manage unwanted result sites".
I would like to fix this issue. But Mozilla is changing a lot of add-on development, especially add-on build environment. So it is difficult to update this addon soon.
Meanwhile, USE Export/Edit manually/Import instead "Manage unwanted result sites".
I am truly sorry for your inconvenience.
Fixed this critical issue on version 1.7.0