- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15684838, 7 dagen geledenRe install firefox and Group speed dial add on. Unable to google login, all the important tabs are now lost. Very frustrating.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar7 dagen geleden geplaatstHello,
Google login was temporary unaccessible Friday / Saturday (morning) due to network issues at my VPS provider.
It should work again. If not, please contact me to my support email.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door slalalavka, 13 dagen geledenThe addition really deserves the respect of the developer. Of all the things I've tried, this is the best. Unfortunately, I live in Russia and we do not have the opportunity to pay for the PRO version. I really wanted to see how live dialogues work in this add-on, but it doesn’t seem to be the case. For me, this add-on without the PRO version is tantamount to licking sugar through a jar. What a pity
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 18028100, één maand geledenDon't bother with this dialer. It keeps deleting all of my bookmarks that I spend quite a bit of time setting up. Sometimes they'll last for a few months, sometimes only a few days. I'm getting really sick of having to re-input all of my dials and setting things up over and over again. It's extremely frustrating to open my browser to go to a site I've bookmarked to find all of them gone. It's happened far too many times and I'm done!!!!
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén maand geleden geplaatstHello,
It's not normal to loose any data. It's worth investigating why it's getting deleted.
Some info about recovery can be found here:
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Rusty Trombone, één maand geledenThis is far and away the best speed dial extension, and I've tried most of them.
Where the others suddenly stop working, or don't have the features, this is stable and configurable. With a workable backup/restore feature, you're covered and never stuck.
The developer is also updating frequently and gives good support.
Get this. There's no need to look anywhere else.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 11478734, 3 maanden geleden20230628, screen image with the issue
breaks other addons functionality
Simple Tab Groups: opening a URL in a container defined in Simple Tab Groups
or, in an aother way
only accept it if you pay a monthly subscription fee
opening a URL in a container is a basic functionality of Firefox, not letting-blocking addons of this functionality is unacceptable
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar3 maanden geleden geplaatstHello,
My addon is not blocking any native browser features (or other addon features), that would be insane. At least I can honestly say I'm not aware of any such thing.
The dials in my addon are simple links (anchor elements), if the target page is assigned to a container (using the Firefox Containers addon), it will be opened in a container.
The PRO version in my addon only allows assigning specific dials to specific container.
I'm really sorry for the issues, feel free to contact me with more details and we can try to investigate it further.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Ramuil, 3 maanden geledenA great extension, a much more convenient replacement for "FVD Speed Dial". Of the cons, there is no setting to show the URL address at the bottom of the dial
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Feen, 5 maanden geledenI've been using this for several years, I even pay for the Pro Version. Absolutely worth it. I don't know how I'd manage without it. The best way to set up multiple bookmarks that are easy to find and navigate. I wholeheartedly recommend.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15325087, 5 maanden geledenКак отключить переключение на уже открытую вкладку из страницы с диалами, (диал с синим кружком) ? С двумя мониторами доставляет массу проблем, на втором мониторе не открываются диалы, если они уже открыты на первом.