- Waardering: 4 van 5door ploedman, 5 maanden geledenI don't know what you guys doing, but It loads fine for me. Probable some other Addon blocks it. Installing the Addon automatically my Google Account showed up in the Pop-Up, maybe Google restricted the usage for not logged in Users.
The only thing I am missing is the option to resize the Text of the Pop-Up, for my taste its to big.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Ambulans, 3 jaar geledenWas working great. Unfortunately the toolbar window broke a week or two ago and it's been broken ever since.
This was the only feature that made me move over to this plugin after the previous translation plugin I used stopped their toolbar window. Time to move on again.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16481992, 3 jaar geledenDoesn't work in Firefox: Whenever you click the addon button in the toolbar, it just continuously shows a loading animation and never stops. Useless.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14405590, 3 jaar geledenThis was unobtrusive, easy enough to use and translated quite well IF.... IF you could get it to work, and that was the failure when translating a whole page. In the very beginning, I had the add-on translate something from French to Dutch, and from then on, that was the default setting when translating an entire page, it would auto-fill to translate from French to Dutch OR, once-in-awhile, from Dutch to Dutch, and it couldn't be changed. Sometimes I could change the translate to language to my native English....sometimes.....but I could never get it to detect the language it was supposed to translate FROM. I'd try to guess what the original language was so I could manually set it....that didn't work, usually because I didn't know what the original language was and wasn't going to go through all 90+ choices hoping to hit the right one. I'd set it "detect language" and it did absolutely nothing...NOTHING happened. I tried to find where to reset the default settings to see if I could undo the default it had set for itself from the beginning....no such option, at least nothing I could find. So, unless I was just translating a few words or a paragraph or two that I could copy and paste into that part of the add-on function, it was worthless since there was no way to detect or manually set the original language when trying to translate a whole web page. I removed the add-on and will look for another. VERY DISAPPOINTED!