Beoordeling door ALBERTO GERICO
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16310603, 2 jaar geledenLoved this addon back when it worked. Hasn't gotten an update in years, just gives you a little spinny guy now.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12584441, 2 jaar geledenПерестало работать, почините пожалуйста?
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15742113, 2 jaar geledenThat's was such a good tools but it's broken since december ...
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Ambulans, 2 jaar geledenWas working great. Unfortunately the toolbar window broke a week or two ago and it's been broken ever since.
This was the only feature that made me move over to this plugin after the previous translation plugin I used stopped their toolbar window. Time to move on again.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16481992, 2 jaar geledenDoesn't work in Firefox: Whenever you click the addon button in the toolbar, it just continuously shows a loading animation and never stops. Useless.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14405590, 3 jaar geledenThis was unobtrusive, easy enough to use and translated quite well IF.... IF you could get it to work, and that was the failure when translating a whole page. In the very beginning, I had the add-on translate something from French to Dutch, and from then on, that was the default setting when translating an entire page, it would auto-fill to translate from French to Dutch OR, once-in-awhile, from Dutch to Dutch, and it couldn't be changed. Sometimes I could change the translate to language to my native English....sometimes.....but I could never get it to detect the language it was supposed to translate FROM. I'd try to guess what the original language was so I could manually set it....that didn't work, usually because I didn't know what the original language was and wasn't going to go through all 90+ choices hoping to hit the right one. I'd set it "detect language" and it did absolutely nothing...NOTHING happened. I tried to find where to reset the default settings to see if I could undo the default it had set for itself from the beginning....no such option, at least nothing I could find. So, unless I was just translating a few words or a paragraph or two that I could copy and paste into that part of the add-on function, it was worthless since there was no way to detect or manually set the original language when trying to translate a whole web page. I removed the add-on and will look for another. VERY DISAPPOINTED!
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15817269, 3 jaar geledenI don't want to log with my Google account.
If I unable third-party cookies or cross-site cookies on Firefox settings, then the addon doesn't save the language for the next session.
It's slow when I open the addon (2-4 seconds until it's opened).