Waardering: 4,1 van 5
4,1 sterren van 5
- door Firefox-gebruiker 12503464, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5If "Automatic page retrieval for "Problem loading Page"" is activated, the addon will try to open about:newtab on archive.org. This shouldn't be happening.
- door umetnic, één jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Loving it, but it really needs a shortcuts 'fix'. I spent 2 hours figuring out why my tabs gets closed after I press only letter x for example..now I 'disabled all shortcuts' as suggested by dev. Thank You and keep up the good work!
- door Joss, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I really like that Get Archive is not only using the WayBackMachine, but also archive.is and others.
Got one beef so far, though: would be awesome if there was an option to disable notifications. Whenever I reach a 404 or something similar, the add-on in Firefox on macOS spawns a notification in Notification Center.
- door Murks, één jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Opening the bookmarks menu with alt+l causes a dutch wikipedia search page to appear:
The only way to avoid this is to activate "Disable all shortcuts" in the settings.
Please throw all your private shortcuts out of the code and use the extension "Shortkeys" instead.
Besides, a convenient tool.
- door OwenKL, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5When playing a flash word game, pressing G always cancels my game and replaces it with a google search. I see no way to disable this. Why even have a hot-key that doesn't require a modifier anyway? If there were some way to give fewer stars than one, I'd do it!
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatstThe option "Disable all shortcuts" disables the "g". I have plans for improvements of the shortcut handling. Bear with me until that happens, and use the disable all shortcuts meanwhile.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14051305, één jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I've used it for all of 5 minutes but it seems to work pretty well. In basic setup, if you're looking at a page that won't load you can just click the toolbar icon and a new tab will pop up loading it in your archive service of choice. The addon does too many other things; lots of shortcuts and changing of copy/paste behavior. But you can easily disable all that.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13344773, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5After I tried to disable all of those shortcuts because I've no need for them. They went crazy.
For some reason everytime I press 3, 4 or 5 is takes it to the specified archive page. Now I unistalled addon and installed it again, and that still didn't work. And the default hotkey setting isn't working anymore.
Could we get a proper option to disable those hotkeys?
- door JSD, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I think I found a bug... see this post to learn more about this bug: http://support.proboards.com/thread/587131/copied-url-clipboard-pop
-- sorry didn't know how to report the bug... couldn't find your contact info...
Thanks for the update. The update fixes the issue with the problem I reported. Thanks again!
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar3 jaar geleden geplaatstHi. That's right, that's an error. Thank you for notifying me. I corrected the issue, would you like to confirm it's working for you by downloading version 2.0.3 from below?
This version will hit everyone after Mozilla approves the update (can take from a few minutes to a few days).
With version 2.0.3 (and 2.0.2), newly introduced fixes/features are:
- Fix detection of iframe selections (your issue)
- Toggle CTRL+C feature on/off in the preferences
- do not require focus on page element when option require focus is disabled (default: enabled = focus required)
If you like Get Archive, please update your star rating. Thank you!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 10521696, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Although I can see it at addons (and set the options), doesn't work at all.
*THANKS Geoffrey! I reinstalled it and it actually works now! :-)
Maybe (in order to be perfect), some documentation needed and perhaps a screenshot with English interface.
I already changed, my review.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar4 jaar geleden geplaatstHi.
Please edit your review with the following details:
* which Firefox version are you running? Go to the address "about:" to see your version number
* try removing Get Archive and reinstalling it from the addons.mozilla.org website
* go to about:config (address). Search for xpinstall.signatures.required and set it to false. Restart your browser.
* can you see the right click menu items of Get Archive?