Wees voorzichtig met oude versies!
Deze versies worden ter referentie en voor testdoeleinden weergegeven. U dient altijd de meest recente versie van een add-on te gebruiken.
- Upgraded compatibility so the theme could be installed on Firefox 48beta
Adjusted > background color + the window top padding when the customization mode is entered and when the window is not in maximized
- Fixed > selected pinned tab position on the toolbar when the tabs bar is full and displaying the scrolling tabs arrows (for Windows 10) ; "about:certerror" and "about:error" pages layout ; slightly bigger (on HDPI displays) custom "Stylish" add-on toolbar icon ; unwanted small top margin above the tabs when using Firefox 47beta ;
- Added few new missing icons and the CSS code related to them
- Fixed (for Firefox 44) > missing buttons and icons for the web "responsive mode"
- Built-in "developer tools" styling no more fully supported (no more time for this)
For Win10 > dark "menulist dropmarker" background
- "flattened" the appearance of many parts of the UI to better match with the Windows 10 flat design;
- darker urlbar/textboxes;
- lighter urlbar font color;
- slightly less darker chrome UI;
- many more small visual adjustments.
Fixed > "close" icon not displaying well in the "new tab" page "restore removed thumbnails" menu
- missing tab's "audio" icon ;
- visible inactive forward button at the beginning of the back button background transition animation on mouse hover ;
- site's thumbnail title appearance in the "newtab page" (for Firefox 43 beta) ;
- Fixed > hidden buttons recent issue when an add-on's button with dropdown arrow (such as "AdBlock", "Stylish", etc.) is placed in the navigation bar just beside the Firefox "menu button" ;
- Removed the white glow behind the selected tab text
- Slightly lighter UI in different areas ;
- Slightly more compact popups (removed some extra paddings) ;
- Uniform panels' animation (now, all the panels have the same animation transition as the default FF theme) ;
- For Firefox 42beta > styled the new "private browsing" page appearance
- For Win10 users > implemented a new "inactive" tabs style (removed the background when not hovered and added light gray separators) to make it easier to distinguish the active one and also to better integrate with Win10 "flat" style
- "Identity panel" display ;
- "New Tab" and "Sync" pages appearance ;
- Display issues concerning the "loop" and "menu panel" buttons
- Fixed (for Firefox 41beta) > new "sync avatar" image not displaying in the menu panel footer
- Titlebar (finally managed to "hide" the default white OS titlebar) ;
- Window caption buttons (in the same style as the default OS one, but in light color) ;
- Scrollbars (squared shape as the default OS one)
- Removed few background gradients and border radius in different parts of the theme