Download Mozilla Firefox, een snelle, gratis manier om op het Web te surfen, om de duizenden hier beschikbare add-ons te proberen!Sluiten
Welkom bij Firefox Add-ons.
Kies uit duizenden extra functies en stijlen om Firefox van u te maken.Sluiten
FT DeepDark 14.2 Vereist herstart
Smooth dark theme for Firefox
> Beta version available on the FT DeepDark's "version history" page
Over deze add-on
It contains no added functionalities, it's simply a full Firefox's GUI aesthetic customization.
• Userstyles to customize a bit more your FT Deepdark (such as : dark "about:home", "aero style" for tabs and tab bar background, translucent scrollbars, darker url bar background, ...) are available at userstyles.org
• IMPORTANT ! To use these "userstyles" you need first to install an add-on called "Stylish"
• FT DEEPDARK 14.2.1 available on the FT DeepDark's "version history" page
• WHAT TO DO WHEN FACING AN ISSUE WITH FT DEEPDARK ?
1) before reporting it, first try to see if the issue is due to the theme itself. How ? Enable the default theme and check if the issue is still there. If not, enable again the FT theme, but disable all other installed addons to check if the issue can be due to a conflict between addons.
2) If the issue is still there after disabling all other addons and if the default theme doesn t have that issue, try to download and install again the theme (check also if you have the latest version installed, maybe the bug you want to report has already been solved with the latest updates).
3) if after trying what mentioned above the problem is linked with the use of the FT theme, please, send me an e-mail (there is a link on the add-ons page to contact me) instead of reporting the bug in the add-on's review section. When sending an e-mail to report a bug, do not forget to tell me which operating system (Windows XP, 7, Vista, Linux, etc.) you are running on your computer, which version of Firefox and FT theme you are using and if you have any operating system custom theme (it can also be a cause of the issue). Then, describe the most precisely you can the issue you are facing and, if possible, please, join a screenshot and/or a short video so I could see exactly how it looks (English is not my mother tongue, so a picture can avoid the language problems). All that will help me to understand better what is the problem and to solve it quicker if possible.
I can t promise you that I ll manage to fix every problems and also in short time, but I ll do my best for it. I m working on my themes during my free time so it can take a bit time before fixing the issues (you need also to be conscious that any updates need to be checked by Mozilla first, but if you want to have the updates a bit quicker you can follow me on Twitter and know immediately when a new version is available for download).
Special thanks to :
Axel G., Ken S., Ken B. and Ivana R.
- Fixed > missing icons on the "reader mode" new buttons recently added by Mozilla ;
For Firefox 50beta >
- Fixed > compatibility + menu panels not looking and working as with previous versions (this issue was due to the fact that Mozilla renamed the CSS file managing the UI panels appearance) + support for the new notification icons displaying in the urlbar's "identity box"
Via het Ontwikkelingskanaal kunt u een experimentele nieuwe versie van deze add-on testen voordat deze wordt vrijgegeven voor algemeen gebruik. Na installatie van de ontwikkelversie krijgt u voortaan updates via dit kanaal. Installeer de standaardversie via bovenstaande koppeling om geen ontwikkelupdates meer te ontvangen.
Waarschuwing: ontwikkelversies van deze add-on zijn niet beoordeeld door Mozilla.
- Versie 14beta10: