- Waardering: 1 van 5door ElanFoxy*, 5 maanden geledenThank you for FoxyTab.
I have a previous version of "FoxyTab"., and I think it is fantastic. Following a recent update to "Firefox", FoxyTab only shows up in my 'open-browsing' Firefox windows. That is, it no longer shows up on my 'private browsing' Firefox windows.
I'm went to URL: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxytab/?utm_source=addons.mozilla.org&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=search
I want to download the 19 May 2022 update. I see no button labeled "Download". I only see a "Remove" button.
Based on previous FoxyTab performance, I am certain that it will receive a 5 star rating once I get the update working in both browsing modes. It really met all my needs in the past. Please help...Will you answer by Email please?
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Dimar, 6 maanden geledenI thought I would find what I was looking for with this add-on, but I did not. So I make the suggestion, if it can be added:
Protect main tab (with keyboard shortcut) so that it does not close, even if you click the middle mouse button. I use a software that makes mouse and keyboard gestures, and there are web pages that open additional tabs with viruses (especially link shorteners), the intention is that when I use the keyboard shortcut in automatic, it will close any page that opens to the right, and if it did not open any, it will not close the main tab.
ome time ago I used an add-on called: Tab Mix - Links, which did just that, but due to changes in Firefox it no longer has the functions it used to have. I hope it is understood, but thanks for developing this add-on.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Thomas Leon Highbaugh, 6 maanden geledenMuch better icon now, that was a big plus.
I keep this extensions around because it enables some tab related actions that are useful even though its got others that are disjointed and I may well pull out works and dump them in my own because I would like to go Unix Philosophy mode on my firefox extensions (or dump them in userChrome.js files to really strip out the unneeded headaches) which means I would prefer extensions that do one thing and do it well over an octopus like this particular extension.
Nonetheless, other than the God Awful theme the extensions menu and popup have, hence the reduced star its that terrible, I have no issue with it and it does all the things it claims to do and does them relatively well.
Its also weird that this extension alone allows the modification of its context menu without me diving into the `.jsm` and userChrome.js, that should be made into a standard feature for extensions with a lot of nested functionality in my humble opinion.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door snek, 7 maanden geledenGreat add-on! I appreciate all the effort you've put into this erosman.
Is there a way to change the orange icon in the tab context menu to a darker/muted color?
- Waardering: 5 van 5door CybTekSol, 7 maanden geledenThe "Create Desktop Shortcut" feature has not worked for me on Firefox 91 since FoxyTab 2.15 ; do you have any clues as to why it stopped? I have disabled updates for the extension until addressed. Again, THANKS for your wonderful extension erosman!