- Waardering: 4 van 5door piecevcake, 3 dagen geledenWorks on Twitter pages, translates inside boxes (Google translate does neither; TWP does both, with better Russian translations, recognises @names, but not private.)
-The exit button disappears on the toolbar strip.
-HOW TO STOP IT TRANSLATING ENGLISH text ("following" changed to "the following"!)? Where is the button in the settings to ADD languages and web sites to the exclusions?
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13470358, één maand geledenBastante bueno, una de las cosas que echaba en falta de otros navegadores chromium era su facilidad para traducir páginas sobre la marcha. Con esta extensión eso queda solucionado. Aunque servicio de traducción no es el mejor, es lo que hay y funciona la mayoría de veces.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Davide, één maand geledenI can't seem to SELECT the destination language to translate to :'(
It will only translate to English (the primary language set in Firefox.)
Please add the ability to SELECT the destination language!
- Waardering: 4 van 5door nakedhitman, één maand geledenA simple, useful addition would be if there was a place to enter arbitrary text that's not part of a web page for translation. Keep up the good work!
- Waardering: 4 van 5door RejZoR, 2 maanden geledenI love the idea of local machine learning translation instead of everything going through creepy Google. Been using it for a while now and it's actually working really well. However, I wish it would have an auto-detection of language on the page and ability to select your preferred language that you want to translate into and just have it automatically translate everything automatically. I'd also like to have website translation to be automatic as I browse without having to always manually click button to automatically translate things as I browse. Having said that, if these controls can be adjusted in extension settings, there is no need to have the toolbar always visible. One could have it enabled if desired, but we already have quick access button for extension itself in the URL bar if you need to change that. If this stuff can be addressed I'm giving it 5 stars easily. Thanks Mozilla, really cool extension.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door cryptosteve, 2 maanden geledenI really like this extension and it works well for me in most cases (I used it for translations from english -> german and spanish -> german).
But why do we have this annoying extension bar if we already have a nice and fancy icon in the url bar?
But keep it up, I like it very much so far.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17505035, 2 maanden geledenThe only issue that target language cannot be selected.
My interface is in English and I want to translate into Ukraine, but that's not possible.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Ju, 2 maanden geledenShould pursue your good work on this module ! Doesn't work perfectly and a bit slow, limited languages.
The possibility to do it directly as in chrome is very important for me and it was the reason why I switch of navigator for a long time (I know I am lazy). Should be a top-priority application to improve at Firefox in my opinion, even should aim to propose it during installation.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15041395, 2 maanden geleden(ENG) I have tried this addon on both Ubuntu and windows and it works very well. The only thing that could be added is an option whether to show the translation bar when it finds a foreign language site or not: I have a different behavior on windows, but I don't find this setting. It would also be useful on firefox for android, but it doesn't work there now
(ITA) Ho provato questo addon sia su Ubuntu che su windows e funziona molto bene. L'unica cosa che si potrebbe aggiungere è un opzione se far vedere la barra di traduzione quando trova un sito in lingua straniera o no: ho un comportamento diverso su windows, ma non trovo questa impostazione. Sarebbe utile anche su firefox per android, ma li non funziona ora!
- Waardering: 4 van 5door kinghamid_iran, 3 maanden geledenIt needs more optimization, it doesn't translate full pages in Persian (Farsi) language.
And please Firefox Translations add for Firefox mobile (android)
Firefox Really need this extension!
tank you for support Persian language. <3
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17471417, 3 maanden geleden*edit* Yep! my one small complaint was fixed in 1.1.3. This extension is awesome. Excited to see how this project evolves!
Minor UX bugs on Ubuntu Linux but overall I love it, especially for a first version. Works well and quickly.
On Ubuntu 20.04 when the extension is actively translating works but hides some of the bar buttons and breaks window management. Closing the bar reverts to normal so usable but a bit clunky.