- Waardering: 1 van 5door Aviv, 17 uur geledenI'm living in a foreign country, so the ability to quickly translate many webpage is crucial to me.
I use chrome for many year and the translation there is amazing.
I migrated to firefox this week and but was very disappointed with this extension, and unfortunately I will go back to Chrome.
The biggest differences are, that unlike Chrome, if you want to translate a page using this extension:
1. you need to to several clicks (like choosing a language).
2. the translation itself is much slower than chrome.
3. when navigating between paged of a website, you need to constantly click the translate.
4. 30% of the times, clicking "translate" doesn't work.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door .go, 7 dagen geledenIt take a bit longer that other google translator backed addons but still happy to use Mozilla product.
On feature request though: Ability to translate only selected texts.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Mark, 11 dagen geledenIt works, but the UI is subpar and the list of languages is pretty weak. I'm not knocking Catalan, but it seems like an odd choice to prioritize over something like Chinese.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door BrunoFortunatto, 15 dagen geledenFuncionando muito bem no PC! Como faço para utilizá-la no Firefox Android? Tenho dificuldade para traduzir pelo Android e sempre tenho que abrir o Chrome.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door alpha beta, 18 dagen geledenIt is matter of great shame to firefox that neither it support one among the world's top 3 speaking language HINDI, nor it supports wolrds oldest and most scientific language SANSKRIT.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Joseph, 20 dagen geledenhad better hopes since its coming directly from mozilla, quite disappointed though. Compared to the old google translate, this is miles away. A lot of hugely used language like chinese etc is not available. It also does not support auto-detect etc.