- door Firefox-gebruiker 13657002, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Very good, I tired a few tricks I know to see if I could view explicit images and you all did well to thoroughly cover up nudes and other inappropriate things. 5 Stars
One thing that could be improved would be to make it more customize-able, so you could choose what actually gets filtered.
- door FamilyFriendlySite, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Please check settings for extensions "Whitelist" menu tab.
You should go to your browser menu -> Add-ons -> Extensions -> "Family Friendly Parental Control" Options -> Whitelist -> and please ensure that check box "Block every domain except those in your whitelist below" in the extensions "Whitelist" menu is NOT ticked.
You could also make changes at the extensions "Main Options" tab and setup Block Policy:
- Strict - Allows only good and well known family friendly websites;
- Normal - Blocks only known bad websites (unknown or not yet rated websites are not blocked).
Thank you for using Family Friendly Parental Control extension.
How to add websites to whitelist/blacklist
FamilyFriendly.Site Support Team
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13368420, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It blocked all websites - not only the ones on my blacklist and the ones you would think were a problem. But ALL websites! Including addons.mozilla.org (it's own webpage) - Can that be rigtht?
- door Bob, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5It is fast and no any overhead. I use it more than half year and I have tried other available extensions before. I can say that it blocks sites better than all other tools I have tested. Perfect for protecting children from any unwanted internet sites.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 9810704, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5You have to enter every little website you want to visit into the "white list" because it will block everything else regardless of your requested settings.