Beoordeling door Cast no shadow
Waardering: 4 van 5door Cast no shadow, 6 maanden geleden
It's not working anymore, but it was the only one that worked for a while.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar6 maanden geleden geplaatst
Ad hiding is fixed again. Get the update by clicking the "Refresh Rules" button under the advanced options or restarting your browser.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door thumper, één maand geledenBest in the world, until the last update. doesnt work now, and wont reinstall
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén maand geleden geplaatstIt would help if you could provide more details in a bug report at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
Without more details, I can't really look into it since everything works properly for me
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Bill Gates, 2 maanden geledenads on the marketplace are visible.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar2 maanden geleden geplaatstWill try to have that fixed this week. In the future, it helps if these sort of issues are reported at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
Edit: Should be working again for now as of v1.11.0
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16095713, 5 maanden geledenWorked wonders! Got rid of the disgusting ads and the random cringy/clickbait videos. Thank you so much!!
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Latisha Chan, 6 maanden geledenworked yesterday, but not working today.
update: Now it works perfectly. Thanks so much
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar6 maanden geleden geplaatstIf you are referring to Sponsored ads, i'm looking into it, and i should hopefully have a fix soon. FB just got clever, so fixing may be a little tricky this time.
Edit: Fixed in 1.10.4
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Vaark, 7 maanden geledenSeems to work way better than my previous ad blocker for FB but there seems to be some suggestions (suggested content and "do you know these people?") passing through.
Thanks for the good job and please keep it going!
Also, some way to hide the "Sories, Reels and Rooms" panel would be much appreciated, even if there is another FF addon doing it fine, merging it with your addon would be very nice!
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17546365, 7 maanden geledenthe world needs more people like this dev that saves us time from invasive ads! Thank you dev!!!!! <3
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17480880, 9 maanden geledenThe 1st addon that actually remove those pesky sponsored ads for me, the option to either completely remove make them collapsible is great too.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Sam, 10 maanden geledenJust installed it, works fantastically so far. Ads, sponsored and suggested posts are collapsed, with the option to click to un-collapse them. (You can also make them hidden entirely in the extension settings.) Finally, the terrible website that I only reluctantly go on to find out what my acquaintances are up to will actually only show me what my acquaintances are up to.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14618035, één jaar geledenIt doesn't work anymore. Please, update it.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatstDoesn't work how? It still works fine for me, so if you have a problem it would help if you opened an issue with actual details in the issue tracker at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- Waardering: 3 van 5door bojani, 2 jaar geledenPlease add removal of __cft__= tracking data... example __cft__=AZWAFYZG_rxiiC1QGzg2heuX0uoORIAmJOZaeZKgGZ1ozmtzFbHY57hkDfRXQD_qwawr7zCtAqnpbP6XhBJQ0MAQU-5JNRHZUayIshV-PVWEyFJTz4VKECw1OM36odLRBRE&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar2 jaar geleden geplaatstThat should be getting removed already, if it is not for you, please open an issue at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues with more details so that i can better look into it.
UPDATE: I think I found the issue and it will be fixed in the next version (v1.9.2)
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Alex, 2 jaar geledenWorks very well. Collapsing adverts and recommendations which normally appear every 5th post make facebook a different experience. Highly recommend.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Rescovedo, 2 jaar geledenAs of December/2020, it does not block any ads, sponsored products neither facebook ads during videos.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar2 jaar geleden geplaatstIt should work just fine, FB hasn't changed anything as far as I'm aware and it continues to work for me. One possible reason could be if you use FB in a different language, since I haven't taken the time to add filters for every language. I will also say that blocking video ads was never a direct goal of this extension, since the extension uBlock Origin should handle that well already
If it isn't working for you, it would help if you submit an issue with more details on the project page so that I can look into it: https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues