- door Firefox-gebruiker 14618035, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It doesn't work anymore. Please, update it.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar4 maanden geleden geplaatstDoesn't work how? It still works fine for me, so if you have a problem it would help if you opened an issue with actual details in the issue tracker at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- door bojani, één jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Please add removal of __cft__= tracking data... example __cft__=AZWAFYZG_rxiiC1QGzg2heuX0uoORIAmJOZaeZKgGZ1ozmtzFbHY57hkDfRXQD_qwawr7zCtAqnpbP6XhBJQ0MAQU-5JNRHZUayIshV-PVWEyFJTz4VKECw1OM36odLRBRE&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatstThat should be getting removed already, if it is not for you, please open an issue at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues with more details so that i can better look into it.
UPDATE: I think I found the issue and it will be fixed in the next version (v1.9.2)
- door Rescovedo, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5As of December/2020, it does not block any ads, sponsored products neither facebook ads during videos.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén jaar geleden geplaatstIt should work just fine, FB hasn't changed anything as far as I'm aware and it continues to work for me. One possible reason could be if you use FB in a different language, since I haven't taken the time to add filters for every language. I will also say that blocking video ads was never a direct goal of this extension, since the extension uBlock Origin should handle that well already
If it isn't working for you, it would help if you submit an issue with more details on the project page so that I can look into it: https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- door Waldi, één jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5It works in Firefox-84! Unlike two another ones - Ad Blocker for Facebook and AdBlocker for Facebook - last weeks both don't work anymore. Before login FB with new blocker you should clean cookies and cash in your Firefox.
- door Some Guy, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5This is an important and effective extension for anyone who has a stature that should be protected, or who otherwise recognizes the seriousness of security from third-party exploitation. Most FF users understand the importance of security, and this extension effectively supports that objective. Inherently, any type of security will always cause some inconveniences of legitimacy, and if some occasional complications are unacceptable, either browser security isn't for you, or you should consider being among those who help to refine open-source software like this--which volunteers allow for others to analyze to demonstrate the integrity of the security.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13989761, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Has zero effect in Firefox 75!! useless
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar2 jaar geleden geplaatstThe extension works fine on all Firefox versions 58+. If something isn't working, it would help if you submit an issue with more details on the project page so that I can look into it: https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14981064, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Removes the ads after they load which means the very first one at the top of the feed shows up for a second but as you scroll down normally you won't see any more ads. I'm happy with that.