The extension works fine on all Firefox versions 58+. If something isn't working, it would help if you submit an issue with more details on the project page so that I can look into it: https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Cast no shadow, 2 dagen geledenIt's not working anymore, but it was the only one that worked for a while.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Latisha Chan, 7 dagen geledenworked yesterday, but not working today.
update: Now it works perfectly. Thanks so much
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar7 dagen geleden geplaatstIf you are referring to Sponsored ads, i'm looking into it, and i should hopefully have a fix soon. FB just got clever, so fixing may be a little tricky this time.
Edit: Fixed in 1.10.4
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Vaark, één maand geledenSeems to work way better than my previous ad blocker for FB but there seems to be some suggestions (suggested content and "do you know these people?") passing through.
Thanks for the good job and please keep it going!
Also, some way to hide the "Sories, Reels and Rooms" panel would be much appreciated, even if there is another FF addon doing it fine, merging it with your addon would be very nice!
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17480880, 3 maanden geledenThe 1st addon that actually remove those pesky sponsored ads for me, the option to either completely remove make them collapsible is great too.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Sam, 4 maanden geledenJust installed it, works fantastically so far. Ads, sponsored and suggested posts are collapsed, with the option to click to un-collapse them. (You can also make them hidden entirely in the extension settings.) Finally, the terrible website that I only reluctantly go on to find out what my acquaintances are up to will actually only show me what my acquaintances are up to.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14618035, 9 maanden geledenIt doesn't work anymore. Please, update it.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar8 maanden geleden geplaatstDoesn't work how? It still works fine for me, so if you have a problem it would help if you opened an issue with actual details in the issue tracker at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- Waardering: 3 van 5door bojani, 2 jaar geledenPlease add removal of __cft__= tracking data... example __cft__=AZWAFYZG_rxiiC1QGzg2heuX0uoORIAmJOZaeZKgGZ1ozmtzFbHY57hkDfRXQD_qwawr7zCtAqnpbP6XhBJQ0MAQU-5JNRHZUayIshV-PVWEyFJTz4VKECw1OM36odLRBRE&__tn__=-UC%2CP-RThat should be getting removed already, if it is not for you, please open an issue at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues with more details so that i can better look into it.
UPDATE: I think I found the issue and it will be fixed in the next version (v1.9.2)
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Rescovedo, 2 jaar geledenAs of December/2020, it does not block any ads, sponsored products neither facebook ads during videos.It should work just fine, FB hasn't changed anything as far as I'm aware and it continues to work for me. One possible reason could be if you use FB in a different language, since I haven't taken the time to add filters for every language. I will also say that blocking video ads was never a direct goal of this extension, since the extension uBlock Origin should handle that well already
If it isn't working for you, it would help if you submit an issue with more details on the project page so that I can look into it: https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Waldi, 2 jaar geledenIt works in Firefox-84! Unlike two another ones - Ad Blocker for Facebook and AdBlocker for Facebook - last weeks both don't work anymore. Before login FB with new blocker you should clean cookies and cash in your Firefox.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Some Guy, 2 jaar geledenThis is an important and effective extension for anyone who has a stature that should be protected, or who otherwise recognizes the seriousness of security from third-party exploitation. The breadth of ubiquity of FB interfaces makes this valuable for everyone who browses the Web--not just FB users. Most FF users understand the importance of security, and this extension effectively supports that objective. Inherently, any type of security will always cause some inconveniences of legitimacy, and if some occasional complications are unacceptable, either browser security isn't for you, or you should consider being among those who help to refine open-source software like this--which volunteers allow for others to analyze to demonstrate the integrity of the security. It excellently complements other anti-tracking/security software, with FB-specific protections, but without needlessly broad permissions or common conflicts; this is superlatively well-targeted security.