- Waardering: 2 van 5door Oi you, 20 dagen geledenv2.3.9 breaks a number of sites including gog because it excessively messes with the is-hidden css class, even when unrelated to facebook.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Adie, 6 maanden geledenHas just started adding content_script.css to all pages, modifying their appearance.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15070020, 6 maanden geledenChanging body font-size of all websites
- Waardering: 2 van 5door ough, 6 maanden geledenI'm sure it does a great job, but for whatever reason it started overriding some websites' fonts to the browser's default font, even in websites with no links to Facebook. Hope they fix it
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13577001, 9 maanden geledenWorks, but to pay with Paypal I have to switch it always off....and on again...
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Twisted Code (Phillip M.), één jaar geledenIt works great, except for the part where it can potentially cause data loss (switching a tab to or from the Facebook Container, e.g. by visiting Facebook.com from a Google.com search, causes the tab's navigation history to be discarded)
Note: it doesn't break your history menu or anything; as long as you don't clear your history, you should be able to get back to where you were by digging through that. However, it's quite tedious and for some people, Multi-Account Containers might be a better choice.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Bob, één jaar geledenBreaking too much of the site. Media doesn't load for the most part. I will just use Facebook in a virtual machine from here on in.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door ScndStrg, één jaar geledenI love the spirit of this extension - but after extensive use, it appears to be the root cause of a number of frustrating Firefox issues in daily life: gmail (oops error 1) in persistent tab, loss of the ability to use search engines within the navigation bar (ie. searches stop executing), loss of website navigation in the navigation bar (cannot resolve DNS name, as if the GET method is interrupted).
Removing this extension resolves all of the above issues, I would be an avid user if it didn't come at the expense of FF stability.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14118108, één jaar geledenit creates H1 to all pages with the phrase: "Facebook Container" should not interfere with the original page document outline at all. ???
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Emma_LFC, 2 jaar geledenI had to disable this as it breaks websites with Instagram images embedded, shows a placeholder instead. Very annoying.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17004559, 2 jaar geledenConfused with "Allow Site in Facebook Container" and other that does not let me know that it blocks Facebook. It should have shown a red "X" on a popup :fence: icon so that I will know what that mean instead of an arrow icon. Another popup window on other website, "Allow Facebook to track you here?" This is a very poor statement without asking me for Yes or No. This is definitely needs to update version. We want the red "X" icon.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door joekay, 2 jaar geledenHad to remove this app. Could not get into some of my bank accounts.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Henry van Megen, 2 jaar geledenIt blocks facebook, but now it leaves a button/icon on every website with this stuff included that I cannot move and that's generally very much in the way of all texts. This button is more annoying than Facebook which I don't use and have zero impact from (but I don't want to give them any data either, so hence no 1 star review). Would get 5 stars if I've never noticed it at all.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-Benutzer 1337, 2 jaar geledenMan kann nicht mehr firefox container benutzen um in mehreren facebook accounts gleichzeitig eingeloggt zu sein, er erzwingt das tab im selben facebook container.