- Waardering: 5 van 5door JahCri5, 18 dagen geledenBest of App privacy prevention in anyways as per Facebook Domination all in by World Web or your Private Life Secrecy Invader and more Hackers and Spammers increasingly doing like this on meta products theyve build now hacker and spammers now use it and take andvantage by doin spreading Vlogs of that people think its useful but it's not I saw one video doing Vlog like in a way positive speech on how to track your love partner by enabling call forwarding and ofcourse innocent people with less knowledge and understanding might like the idea but the downside part of it was not even spread out very risky it wanted to like easy access for hacker and spammers. Damn i don't know of what choice will you have now when hacker and spammers already at its wide organization colonizing the world.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17970086, één maand geledenThe containers feature was introduced before ETP started isolating third-party cookies and site data by default. You only need to use containers now if you want to do things like logging in to multiple accounts on the same site at the same time.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door ander, één maand geledenI appreciate this extension's purpose. Unfortunately, it adds a bright white line at the tops of a tab where a container is being used—and when using a dark browser theme, this makes it appear like the active tab, which is pretty distracting. Couldn't you put a little symbol at the right side of the tab, or do any other kind of marking?
- Waardering: 2 van 5door NextGenOP, 2 maanden geledenI'm sorry, but this extension seems the reason why i asked to changed password, causing i can't login on multiple device that using facebook container
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Flagiro, 2 maanden geledenIt's good to have something to stop trackers like Facebook. It should also be for other trackers.
The problem is that is breaks websites even if it appears to be disabled on the top bar. The Instagram feed on my website failed while it was working on Chrome, and it doesn't tell me that it was blocking it.
That is a problem for visitors using Firefox, it should not happen.