- Waardering: 5 van 5door Can Rau, één maand geledenIt's the second extension I just tried within a couple seconds and this one is really well done, especially the ability to define a custom format is amazing was able to quickly copy only the current windows tabs in markdown format with empty line in between pasting to Notion resulting in a nice list of all those URLs 👏
Also realized that I've got 1552 tabs across 3 windows open 🥲
- Waardering: 4 van 5door they86, 3 maanden geledenGreat, little and simple add-on...
Would be great to be able to IMPORT url's as well, though.
Now I need OneTab extension just for this tiny bit of functionality. :s
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17252342, 8 maanden geledenLightweight, does exactly what I wanted it to, with a few additional features which I didn't even realize would be useful, but were.
Good job dev/devs
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Hansang Bae, 9 maanden geledenThis is such an essential extension. Too often, I find myself having many many tabs open as I go down the rabbit hole, only to find myself having to reboot, or logoff. This extension makes it easy to curate the sites and save it in a safe place. syncmarx(alpha) is essential, but this is on my top 3 essential add-ons.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Dan York, 9 maanden geledenThis is an AMAZING addon that has immediately been of valuable service. My computer was running extremely slow given what turned out to be 530 open tabs in Firefox! 🤯 As I'd been doing a lot of research and other browsing over several weeks, I was seriously dreading going through all the various windows and tabs to sort out what I wanted to keep.
THIS ADDON SAVED ME SO MUCH TIME! After installing it, I simply exported all the tabs, copied/pasted the info into a text editor and... ta da... I could just go back to Firefox and go through closing all the windows! Pretty soon my computer was back to running well. And, I can now go through the text file and easily rearrange all the titles/links, remove the ones I don't care about, etc.
The "custom format" feature is also awesome! After exporting titles and links to a plain text file, I went back and changed the custom format to export to markdown syntax (.i.e. [title](url) ) and was able to export all the tabs into a file I could bring into a markdown editor and use.
All in all an excellent addon for this specific task. THANK YOU to the developers!
- Waardering: 5 van 5door AtomicHaggis, één jaar geledenI frequently have many windows open with lots of tabs in them as I research and cross-reference components for software and electronics. It gets messy quite quickly.
This extension lets me grab all those tab links, either in my clipboard or exported as a file, and dump them into my Joplin notes then close all those tabs and windows. Fantastic!
This extension does exactly what it says it will do, and does it perfectly.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Matt, 2 jaar geledenWorks great for my needs, which is compulsively saving all of my tabs when I find that I've let Firefox grow to something like 10 windows and 600 tabs.
No unnecessary permissions, no extra fluff, and right now it's only taking up 830 KB of memory. The custom formatting is really useful as well!