- door Mel, 2 dagen geledenWaardering: 1 van 5After a recent update 2021-09 it has disabled using my mouse wheel to control video volume of YouTube videos—unless I reload the web page—a nuisance. Videos opened in background no longer allow scroll wheel volume control. When it is working after a reload, if I click a link to another video the volume control is OK. It is not working when I load a new video in the background. So sad. How can I restore the older version?
- door MrAureliusR, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5I am almost positive that this extension is secretly playing muted YouTube videos in the background to generate ad revenue. I kept noticing in my PulseAudio volume control that there was a second Firefox "instance" playing audio. It was muted. Unmuted it, and I could hear the same 10 seconds or so of audio being played. Then it loops, and at the same time sets the audio back to 0% (presumably so you don't notice it). I'm VERY surprised that Mozilla has this as "recommended" and that they apparently check it for security issues. This is a HUGE red flag. I have archived the exact version of the plugin that was doing this for future reference. I tried to grep through it for hardcoded youtube links, but it's probably getting them from a server somewhere. Reported this add-on, nothing was done.
Check and see if you see hidden Firefox instances playing audio when you are using this extension and watching YouTube!
- door Tumleh, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5it worked super fine since last update (months ago). Since then, just annoying and unstable. Why cantr developers just leave a working app as it is? (This critic also to FF on Android, simply unusable.)
- door Blagovest, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Waste of your time and browser resources. Most features stop working if you hit F5. You want to manage playback video speed? Well you can't, the options are there but don't do anything.
There is a fix though - you uninstall the add-on and everything starts working as a charm.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16913449, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5When this add on is applied, with video enhancement, the images have low frame rate, this is not an issue with Youtube in Edge, or Brave, or Chrome. It seems the speed doesn't work properly with Video filter addon in Firefox, I like colorful videos with speed but speed causes video to become somewhat blurry or slow processing. And support isn't there.
- door Dawn, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Use to be an excellent app and I used it alot in the old version. Because I am hard of hearing it was excellent because I could turn the volume up just so my hearing aides can get the sound.
However since the update, it is gone from excellent to poor. Bring back the old version and I will give it a better rating. By the way I do use the CC, but not all of the videos on YT have them. I want want my old enhancer back!