- Waardering: 2 van 5door David Spector, 25 dagen geledenI was hoping this addon would stop YouTube from running when I open a video. I want videos to run only when I click on them using mouse or keyboard.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Mangraviti, één maand geledenThe idea is excellent. The app should be great but, in my household, all devices are suddenly using 100% CPU. Both on Windows and Linux. It also makes Chrome use 100% CPU if installed.
Unfortunately, after uninstalling addons one by one, this one proved to be the culprit of the high CPU usage.
It really is a shame cause I love it but had to reinstall from all the devices at home.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Hesam, één maand geledenIt's great, but sometimes it shows the comments of one video under another video!
- Waardering: 4 van 5door rokejulianlockhart, één maand geledenPer http://reddit.com/comments/2zr4y7 and http://reddit.com/comments/ypcsot, I'd like to be able to sort entries of playlists, especially chronologically. Considering that finding all iterations of `1 year ago` should be all that's necessary, I believe that this suggestion is reasonable. I wish that an issue tracker were available for such requests.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16895929, één maand geledenReplaced MagicActions with this and very happy with it.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12900474, één maand geledenThe extension is very useful and could be better if you add these functions:
- Automatically set subtitle and auto translated subtitles to local language
- Crop the black bars of the video and stretch it to fill the whole screen
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15154238, één maand geledenCan you add the function of automatically turning on subtitles and selecting a translation language?
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14826310, één maand geledenI absolutely LOVE Enhancer For YouTube. I would like to see this available for Odysee as well.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door utkarshgupta137, één maand geledenAwesome addon, but the full screen player has started going blank with this extension enabled. Only solution is to clear the cookies for YouTube. (Go to Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Manage Data)