- door Beszallnek a zinternetbe, 4 uur geledenWaardering: 5 van 5You can remove irritating youtube stuff or add useful youtube stuff you want!
I like that you can't just customise youtube but you can also customise the add-on itself too.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16729333, 6 uur geledenWaardering: 4 van 5The latest update certainly added too many buttons that needed to be trimmed down, plus an annoying message in the corner. The new "boost volume" feature was a nice addition however that i've already used a few times.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15741109, 8 uur geledenWaardering: 5 van 5The only issue is with the scroll to adjust volume feature. I have set it to increase in increments of 2, but when I scroll up it increases by 4, and when I scroll down it decreases by 0 (doesn't change). This issue is only within YouTube's website itself. If I view an embedded video on another website the feature works correctly. Other than that, it's a very handy add-on.
- door Idk, 8 uur geledenWaardering: 3 van 5I loved the add-on....until the latest update. I don't if it's just me, but "Loop" does not work anymore. Like when I set a time for it to loop and turn it on, it just keeps on playing. Not throwing shade to Maxime, but that's how the new update has been affecting me.
- door cammytown, 19 uur geledenWaardering: 3 van 5This is the most powerful and fully-featured YouTube add-on but it's making weird, bad decisions. I dealt with the overload of navigation items. But when it gets updated now, it blocks the YouTube logo to tell me it has new features and I have to refresh every single YouTube page...
Great plugin. Bad design.
- door person331912, 19 uur geledenWaardering: 2 van 5the latest updates did nothing but detract from the add-on and worsen the experience. one made it so you have to click farther away to access the add-on's buttons, the other made it so you need another click before you can access them in the form of a triple dot icon. and finally expanding the video player does not work correctly most of the time ever since these updates rolled out. i don't know why they're doing this but this used to be my #1 extension. now i'm forced to roll back to out of date versions.