- door MisfortuneCookie, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5A simple, useful extension that seems to work for blocking annoying autoplay videos, but whitelist/blacklisting is a missing, almost essential feature.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15197543, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Works where other addons don't. However this needs to add exception websites like YouTube etc where we do expect videos to autoplay. It would also help to have an address bar icon to quickly disable it if we need to.
- door Kayosan, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5I am so happy I found this addon - going to website fumbling to stop the videos from playing was is very frustrating! Now I can work in peace Thank you! I would give this add on 5 stars if it was an all or nothing solution to whitelist sites attempting to use Netflix is a nightmare because the red box covers some of the setting example if you want to read about or rate a movie.
- door jrolson, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Good but it needs more customization...
Doesn't seem to block preloading of videos which I need with my limited data.
More options like a button to toggle the addon on/off.
And an option to hide the red border would be nice.
- door Juanka Hula, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Could you make this addon prevent buffering as well? Also it would be nice if you could implement a whitelist so that only sites that are on the whitelist are affected by the addon and a blacklist for people that want it to work in all the site except for the ones in the blacklist.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14166764, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Works, but poorly implemented. I don't need a big red box, and I want to turn off the video once it starts. Fix it and I'll give 5 stars.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar4 jaar geleden geplaatstThanks for your comment. The red box was added by purpose - some portals tries to trick the browser, I mean the "media.autoplay.enabled" setting from "about:config", by starting the video via script two seconds after page is loaded, it's difficult to distinguish the real user's click from the fake click.
Besides, I like Opera's Click-to-Play.