Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15197543, 3 jaar geleden
Works where other addons don't. However this needs to add exception websites like YouTube etc where we do expect videos to autoplay. It would also help to have an address bar icon to quickly disable it if we need to.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door jhofmann55, 4 dagen geleden5 stars if you can hide the red frame. It's in the way in most cases but the extension does what it is supposed to and it's the only one i can find that does it for all sites.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door somethinguseful, 12 dagen geledenGreat add-on that works well. A nice feature to add would be the ability for the end user to be able to hide the red frame, because for me it is quite distracting.
Thank you for all your effort.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door That Other Guy, één jaar geledenDoesn't work on all sites. One website had a youtube video embedded and it auto-played behind the red frame. Also doesn't play nice with youtube.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Michael, één jaar geledenJust giving a pink border on the video window doesn't mean its blocking it. The auto load or autoplay video already loads few seconds on the page. The pink border is annoying. This should have blocked all flash and autoplay auto load videos like image blocker blocks images. It does not work ; the video auto loads.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door fox4ever, 2 jaar geledenEDIT: Can you add a configuration to toggle off the click to play and play icon? It obstructs the view on small thumbnails and videos.
As opposed to other similar addons, yours actually show a "preview" image. Which I love. It also solved Firefox abnormal high CPU usage issues I'm having on some sites. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because there is no toggle button on the toolbar.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Wildrat, 2 jaar geledentried to use on Tubi, it breaks Tubi. It puts a red block around the video, says click to play and does nothing. I suspect this option is being used in the config file: media.autoplay.blocking_policy (2) which prevents Tubi from functioning.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 11741070, 2 jaar geledenThis really works - always stops the video running - Great.
1/ - The red box usually doesn't line up with the video so it can get in the way of other interaction with the page - I'd probably try to fix it if I knew a bit more, but I'd need some guidance
2/ - I'd now like to be able to disable it on specific websites