Waardering: 1 van 5door ykzarb, 4 jaar geleden
This worked perfectly initially for months. No video played within the red outline. I'm sorry to say, however, that recently videos have been playing immediately EVEN THOUGH they are within a red outline. I'm very disappointed as it previously worked well.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Pasq, 5 maanden geledenGreat extension but sometime, there are 2 videos playing after clicking. Try this page : https://fr.news.yahoo.com/video/dauphin-sauvage-veut-faire-gratter-143007674.html
On some site, it doesn't work, there is only the sound. Italie : de violents orages ont coûté la vie à au moins dix personnes dans la province d’Ancône https://is.gd/2of9Qo
- Waardering: 4 van 5door jhofmann55, 5 maanden geleden5 stars if you can hide the red frame. It's in the way in most cases but the extension does what it is supposed to and it's the only one i can find that does it for all sites.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door somethinguseful, 6 maanden geledenGreat add-on that works well. A nice feature to add would be the ability for the end user to be able to hide the red frame, because for me it is quite distracting.
Thank you for all your effort.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Michael, 2 jaar geledenJust giving a pink border on the video window doesn't mean its blocking it. The auto load or autoplay video already loads few seconds on the page. The pink border is annoying. This should have blocked all flash and autoplay auto load videos like image blocker blocks images. It does not work ; the video auto loads.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door fox4ever, 2 jaar geledenEDIT: Can you add a configuration to toggle off the click to play and play icon? It obstructs the view on small thumbnails and videos.
As opposed to other similar addons, yours actually show a "preview" image. Which I love. It also solved Firefox abnormal high CPU usage issues I'm having on some sites. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because there is no toggle button on the toolbar.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Wildrat, 2 jaar geledentried to use on Tubi, it breaks Tubi. It puts a red block around the video, says click to play and does nothing. I suspect this option is being used in the config file: media.autoplay.blocking_policy (2) which prevents Tubi from functioning.