- Waardering: 1 van 5door Mike Blais, 2 jaar geledenIt doesn't seem to work with Facebook.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar2 jaar geleden geplaatstSorry to hear that! Unfortunately, with the new Facebook design, they've made it impossible for the add-on to customize the scrollbars. Instead of using the standard scrollbars, they have built their own scrollbar system from the ground up so that they can have full control over the appearance of the way the scrollbars look and behave.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Chris, 3 jaar geledenLove it, just two thing that I wish it had...
Option to exclude certain websites, for example it looks awful on discord.Glad to hear that you like the add-on.
Unfortunately, the size option is limited to what Firefox options are currently in Firefox. At the moment, they just offer the two, but I'm hoping they will eventually add more custom settings.
As for the site-specific settings, that's on my to-do list.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15822546, 3 jaar geledenJust fabulous and so easy. Thank you.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Raknos13, 3 jaar geledenGreat extension. Please add a feature to add custom width. Thanks for your work!Glad to hear you like the extension!
Currently, it's not possible to add a fully custom width. Firefox only provides regular, thin or none. Hopefully custom widths are something that Firefox will support in the future.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door abysmal, 3 jaar geledenWorks very well, easier to use and change than editing CSS files. Thank you!
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16075626, 3 jaar geledenReplaces regular windows scroll bars with something sleeker. You can complete hide the scroll up and scroll down buttons with this extension.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Rif, 3 jaar geledenNice add-on.
I would love to be able to choose the width in pixels instead of Default/thin options (and maybe one day an "Hide when not is use" option :D).Glad to hear that you like the add-on!
I'd love to be able to do this. However, it's not currently possible due to the approach that Firefox takes when it comes to customizing the scrollbars. I really hope it will become possible in the future though because I think it would be really cool to give users like yourself more control over the appearance of the browser.
PS I left you a more detailed explanation on the request you posted on the GitHub repository: https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/issues/14
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Asef Erfan, 3 jaar geledenthanks, finally made scrollbar dark to go with dark theme of firefox
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15254872, 3 jaar geledenWhen enabled thin mode, drop-down list are breaking, I mean button with arrow wich open drop-down list, it's also has become thin. Really need "Hide when not is use" mode! Thank you for your work!Currently, having a "hide when not in use" option would be near impossible to do without severely impacting performance. If something changes in a future version of Firefox that makes this option more doable, I'd love to add it, since you aren't the first person to have suggested this.
As for the issue that you are having, when I test on my computer, nothing about the drop-down menu on pages change for me. This isn't unexpected, since the drop-down selection elements on pages are treated as part of the Firefox UI, which cannot currently be modified by add-ons.
However, if you are getting some other behaviour or something is breaking on the page, please feel free to email me at email@example.com with a link to the page you are having issues with, the settings that you are using, what operating system you are using on your computer (Windows, Mac, etc) and a screenshot of the issue.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13868372, 3 jaar geledenMuy buena. Apreciaría una opción "por sitio web". Aún así, está muy buena.Thanks for the suggestion! Having a "per website" option would be a good idea. Perhaps I will look into adding that feature in the future.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door fred, 3 jaar geledenAt first it did not work properly.I removed and reinstalled and it know works perfect.Great job on the extension.Sorry to hear you are having issues with the add-on. If you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'd be happy to help you get it working on your computer.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Francesco, 3 jaar geleden"Hide when not is use" would be much appreciated!Thanks for the feedback! I'm always looking for ways to improve the add-on, so if you could email me at email@example.com with more information of the feature that you are looking for, I'd be happy to see what I can do.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door survivor303, 3 jaar geledenI can remove scrollbars from gmail with this! Thank You!
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14245042, 3 jaar geledenthank you! works as advertised. with windows 10 dark theme the scrollbar was driving me nuts.