- Waardering: 3 van 5door Fixtman, 2 jaar geledenUnfortunately, all I wanted it for was to change the width of the scrollbar, which it doesn't do. There currently isn't an extension that does that for FF89. Yes, I changed the colors, but of COURSE they don't work on THIS page...
The instructions to change width yourself (at least on Linux) are at: https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/mozilla-firefox-89-0-x86_64-1-no-longer-applying-scrollbar-width-from-%27gtk-css%27-4175695877/
A couple simple about:config entries.Unfortunately, Firefox currently has very limited support for adjusting scrollbar widths. I'd love to expand the options available for that when more options are added to Firefox.
As for customizing this page, that's a restriction Firefox has for all add-ons. There are some protected pages (such as internal browser settings pages or Mozilla-owned pages), which add-ons are not allowed to edit. The intention is to prevent add-ons from injecting false or dangerous information on the pages, but it also means that the Custom Scrollbars add-on can't modify the scrollbars on this page.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door YAFU - yet another fox user, 2 jaar geledenIch suche eine Änderung der Breite, breiter geht nicht...Hallo! Unfortunately, Firefox only offers limited support for scrollbar widths and wide is not currently an option. I'd love to add that option in the future, if it ever becomes available on Firefox.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door ZeroCiaran, 2 jaar geledenAddon worked perfectly. Simple to use and the dev is active on the reviews page willing to help anyone with issues! I recommend this addon!
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Anna, 2 jaar geledenThis does not work at all, nothing changes.Sorry to hear the add-on isn't working for you. If you send me and email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue, what website(s) is not working and what settings you are using (or a copy of the backup file from the add-on), I'd be happy to take a look.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Tubelerczyk, 2 jaar geledenWhen will you add other language versions? I have made Polish translation on Crowding.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15347049, 2 jaar geledenDoes *not* make scrollbars wider in v89.Currently, Firefox has 3 options for scrollbar width: thin, hidden and system default. I'm going to change the label for the wide option because on Firefox the option is whatever your operating system's default scrollbar is.
I'm trying to get the organization in charge of the scrollbar standard (W3C) to add a wide option to Firefox, but it's a long process.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Fire.Fox, 2 jaar geledenfaerfox developers can't make narmalny scroll it is good that there are such addons 5+
- Waardering: 5 van 5door rado84, 2 jaar geledenWorks perfectly!
Not all tabs need to be reloaded. Some, like phpbb3 and ipb forums take the changes instantly, without reload.Glad to hear you like the add-on. As of the latest update, most of the tabs should take the changes without having to be reloaded. The reload warning on the settings page has been left there as a precaution to make sure that the changes made actually work as intended. It should be removed in a future version.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Brian, 2 jaar geledenWorks well, except when using cordless Magic Mouse on iMac. No colour is available then.Thanks for the feedback! Sorry to hear you are having issues. I'd love to take a look into the Magic Mouse issue for you, although it may be difficult since I don't have a Mac.
If you could either file a bug report on GitHub (https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/issues/new) or email me at email@example.com with more information, it would be much appreciated. It's helpful if you include your current settings and, if the issue is with a specific website, the URL for that website. Thanks!
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Display Name, 2 jaar geledenWorks well to change the colours of the scrollbar, but the options to increase the width of the scrollbars are rather limited. There are currently only 2 settings: "small", which is actually microscopic, and "wide" which is the very small standard width that I was hoping to increase.Glad to hear that you like most of the add-on! I'd love to be able to offer more scrollbar width options, but unfortunately I'm limited to the two that Firefox supports. I'm hoping that Firefox will eventually expand the scrollbar functionality to allow the add-on to set a custom width, as is currently possible on other browsers.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12878772, 2 jaar geledenAmazing for using it with my oled tv. Thanks
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16884736, 2 jaar geledenIt didn't change anythingSorry to hear you are having issues with the add-on. If you send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with some more information about the settings you are trying to use and the page(s) you are having problems with, I'd be happy to try and track down the issue for you.
As a side note, there are some pages that the add-on is not allowed to modify. An example would be the Firefox add-ons website. So if the pages you are having problems with are Firefox pages, that could be the issue.
As well, please note that you currently need to refresh your tabs before the changes will appear on the website. That is being addressed in an upcoming update, but for now you need to refresh the tab. If that doesn't work, trying restarting your browser.
Hope that helps, but if not, feel free to reach out to the email address above. Thanks.